Attn: Adam Hunter

Thank you! Your podcast is the bomb! So nice to have it appear in my playlist after a shitty day. Hespect to Hennnnach and cb and the bird blah blah blah end of rant. Never stop this podcast!!!!!!

And hennnach actually speaks science psychology....

Thanks man. I really appreciate it. 

Adam Hunter -

Thanks man. I really appreciate it. 

Bro. I listen to a hell of a lot of podcasts. Rogan. History on fire. Last podcast on the left. CMe. Heavy hands. Some other shit.  I'm picky too. I'm not your usual simpleton. Basically a bunch of other good shit. I'm happiest when you mofos are talking shit. I'm gonna shut up now cos I'm tipsy but if people are reading this and don't like podcasts just listen to this one podcast already ffs! It's what MMA is all about. This and CME and you done!  Lmao at Sara @ 9 STDs from uncle hannach lmao her humour I'd gold

Porra I'm listening to that stuffs hight now

Rudi - Porra I'm listening to that stuffs hight now

Lol

Haven't listened in a while, gotta tune back in. I heard Greg is gone? I don't know who CB is but I'll give it listen at work tomorrow 

P1

I burned through UFC Unfiltered while driving around earlier, kept checking my podcasts and didnt see anything new from MMA Roasted until a couple hours ago, damn it lol

Renato is the GOAT

me too great show always hilarious and good guest to not just popular ones now you give up and comers a chance too theres a couple people I can recall being on there before they were household names I remember megan Andersons first interview when she was just getting into invicta

When is Greg coming back? 

I like when Adam gives CB shit. Everybody thinks they can try to steal on Adam but I guess they forget talking shit is pretty much homefield advantage for him.

Porra caralho

ShanTheMan - I like when Adam gives CB shit. Everybody thinks they can try to steal on Adam but I guess they forget talking shit is pretty much homefield advantage for him.

Porra caralho
Mommy's home!!!!!

Never mind that. I like that one. 

I miss the Mma roasted clips... More please

Captain Cuck -

Never mind that. I like that one. 

Lol

But I digest

Porra that Hussia story from last week about Hobert Dinero had me rolling.

Rudi - 
ShanTheMan - I like when Adam gives CB shit. Everybody thinks they can try to steal on Adam but I guess they forget talking shit is pretty much homefield advantage for him.

Porra caralho
Mommy's home!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!