Attn ALL Shendokan Affiliates -Code Black

[NOTE: This message is ONLY for Shendokan affiliates, please do not read if you are not affiliated].

Children,

The day foretold to us by the "Scroll of Knowledge", has come.

Powerful forces are aligning to destroy us and all we have built together. The Shendokan is under attack by those who would destroy her.

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that ALL affiliates are to implement CODE BLACK protocols immediately. (This is NOT a drill).

Until we meet on the other side, remember... Like a drawing in India ink of the wind whispering through the pines, the secrets of Jiu Jitsu can only be hinted at.

Your Father,

Grandmaster Shen

--P.S. To make sure this message technically conforms to forum policy: Hey what's up with the Kimura --do you guys grip with your thumbs or not...?

T2A4LIFE

Ok, i killed my parents and ate the pets, but i forget the next phase of code black....

Garage sale? Or something?

Oh, and no thumbs on the kimura. Or fingers. Phone Post

wrist to wrist to wrist, hands in judo chop butterfly fan configuration is the correct.

omoplautistic - Ok, i killed my parents and ate the pets, but i forget the next phase of code black....

Garage sale? Or something?

Oh, and no thumbs on the kimura. Or fingers. Phone Post

Next step is break all the tanks in your local aquarium, and watch havoc ensue as the once freedom deprived fish take out their years of anger and frustration on all the unsuspecting citizens, raping and pillaging their way to the capitol. This is only a distraction so that the final step can be completed of course... Phone Post

^ I am unfreezable!

To my "children": remember save nothing that you will not need in the secret Cloud Hall of Oku.

This world is but an illusion.

Remember, if you do not have a ceremonial white Hakama to wear, you can purify and wear a white linen bed sheet. But the hour is now!

Time grows short. I can hear voices out in the jungle coming closer.

--Oh, and I'd say NOT using the thumbs is partially a safety concern (so your thumb doesn't get injured if some attempts to escape by going against the thumb)AND the thumb-less grip also allows you to get more of your palm on the opponent's wrist, allowing you to apply leverage more efficiently. Thoughts...?

Snapple -  Shen Your now frozen for 6 months for trolling

This time tomorrow, after CODE BLACK has been fully implemented, the world you know will be completely unrecognizable.

Only the faithful students of the Shendokan will survive the tumult that is about to take place.

God bless all of you.

This is my final earthly post.

-Gm Shen

--And hello...? No one has any other thoughts on the Kimura grip???

shen - ^ I am unfreezable!

To my "children": remember save nothing that you will not need in the secret Cloud Hall of Oku.

This world is but an illusion.

Remember, if you do not have a ceremonial white Hakama to wear, you can purify and wear a white linen bed sheet. But the hour is now!

Time grows short. I can hear voices out in the jungle coming closer.

--Oh, and I'd say NOT using the thumbs is partially a safety concern (so your thumb doesn't get injured if some attempts to escape by going against the thumb)AND the thumb-less grip also allows you to get more of your palm on the opponent's wrist, allowing you to apply leverage more efficiently. Thoughts...?

I make sure to purify my sheets every night.

Also i decided i didnt need the neighbours or my pants in the Next Life that Awaits

To add, i use a dual paw, cupped palm grip to attain the greatest leverage, sensitivity and adaptability to find the finishing angle. I am also scared of snapping my thumbs like dry twigs. They are very dainty. Agreed? Phone Post

I'm confused a few hours I posted in a thread about a mod explaining about deleting a thread and I asked if they would post why they deleted a thread so we didn't have to post a thread asking about it. Now that thread is gone. Is this reverse inception? The deeper we go the less there is? Is that reception or deception?

'They' want GM Shen to protest via another thread and promise to buy another 10 blue names before the issue will be looked into. At least the last time this happened...Fuzzy became a mod afterward.

Hakama washed and kimura grip ready...awaiting further instructions from Shendokan HQ. Phone Post

Soooo... if we post or post in a thread that is removed; how does this affect our karma status?

Other than that my hakima is being bleached and thumbs are for noobs.

Secret hand sign untranslatable by text!

biggator - Soooo... if we post or post in a thread that is removed; how does this affect our karma status?

Other than that my hakima is being bleached and thumbs are for noobs.

Secret hand sign untranslatable by text!

Not sure if serious... Phone Post

I feel like i missed something epic.....

I just put on my black nikes and hayabusa Gi. I am waiting for the mother ship. Phone Post

Sometimes. If I'm going for it from my guard or half guard, then I often do, but if I'm attacking the kimura from the top, then monkey grip.

And the Shendokan Bunker (ShenBu) is now ready. Remember affiliates, priority goes to the highest ranking members (who have more then 3 months left on their yearly membership). However there will be a registration office open from 10am for renewals. And can all melon belts please open the sealed envelope they were given and proceed to the location listed (the Pinkberry in Yorba Linda).

James

Am by Corey Haim's grave in Toronto awaiting orders to resurrect the Prince.

On your word Grandmaster. Phone Post

Only the chosen ones wearing a Shoyoroll gi will survive... Phone Post

^^^ yep and my recently purchased grey skies gives me access to the fif chamber of doom.... At least that's what it said on ebay before I paypaled the guy. My $1600

There's a reason I've been paying my shendokan dues for so long. He told us this day would come.

Gi on-check

Thumbless grip-check

Armageddeon-check

MickColins - 

I just put on my black nikes and hayabusa Gi. I am waiting for the mother ship. Phone Post

r we drinking the james jones punch before or after the ship lands?