ATTN: All the little rats who picked Oliveira against Islam, where have you scurried off to?

Hey OP I’ve got some more recent MMA news to add to your conversation. I just heard Conor KO’ed Jose Aldo, did you see that fight yet?

I also just heard Ronda got KO’ed!!! I wonder who she’ll fight in her comeback fight. I’m also curious to see how that knock out will effect her career. Some people learn from their mistakes and come back 1000x stronger, others just double down on stupid and get even worse.

Have you heard of this new fighter Cain? He looks sort of Mexican but I think he’s got a great future ahead of him. Training at AKA… I’ve never heard of that gym but I’m sure we’ll hear a whole lot more about them over the next year or two. I can’t wait for the next UFC PPV!!!

OP where do you get your MMA news? Are you an insider? It seems like both of our sources might be a little bit slow, but I’ve always preferred quality over recency anyhow. I like to think about things a bit more and try to understand things more than regular people. Do you feel the same way?

1 Like

These Dagestan guys look great for a day or two and then retire three fights after winning the title. I’m assuming Islam’s career trajectory as champ looks like Volk, Al Iaquinta, possibly Al Iaquinta again, and then the safety of retirement (they have promises to keep to their mothers!)

1 Like

A lot of us didn’t expect Oliveira to give up without even attempting the most rudimentary defense imaginable to the submission he was in. I’ve seen guys in practice for the first time ever who would have fought harder to escape than Charles did.

1 Like

@jgiveshead
Killin Machine ^

OP the cowardly refugee!! How’s your host country treating you scumbag?

OP is an idiot and dick rider

4 Likes

So what are you doing, fixing my typing? Keep dancing monkey :laughing: i was on the go, didnt had time to answer the forum ACCEPTED clown

1 Like

So if we cut through all the bs of your posts here you have IN FACT chosen Islam to defeat the P4P #1 fighter in the world and become the #1 P4P fighter in the world himself.

Just wanted to make sure if you’d bent the knee yet. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Dick rider

1 Like

Jacky my boy, I don’t think anyone was really surprised by the win. They were more or less disappointed in Charles, specifically his performance and how he lost. Not really much to say after that. We were all humbled a bit. Don’t rub salt in our wounds, you’re better than that.

1 Like

Nothing you say makes sense Jacky, lay off the sauce

2 Likes

i did think oliveira was more likely to win

1 Like

I’m interested to see who the two guys Islam fights five or six times over the next few years will be.

I think that’s the likely outcome. Bigger, good wrestler against a guy who is small for his division one weight class down.

I just couldn’t understand why you’d bring up Oliviera 15 years after his loss to Islam. Did you run out of Tito and Ken Shamrock news to cover?

Because he is typing what he has in front of him and that is Islams dick. He is a dick rider and nothing can dispute that. I like Islam but I don’t let his nuts hit me unlike OP. It’s a fucking joke.

3 Likes

I still laugh hard when I see that chair fly right into Dana’s hands.

2 Likes