ATTN: Any MOD

There is a thread a little below this one about something about fighter bonuses, I did not post that thread and it says I did. I don't even think it's a good idea, why is my screenname on that post. What the fuck is going on? Phone Post 3.0

Answers goddamnit. Phone Post 3.0

It's a conspiracy... Phone Post 3.0

ummm hold on a sec let me look

Carson's Corner Fan -
UGCTT_Blake - There is a thread a little below this one about something about fighter bonuses, I did not post that thread and it says I did. I don't even think it's a good idea, why is my screenname on that post. What the fuck is going on? Phone Post 3.0
Bump for a blizzard of red arrows. Phone Post 3.0
And this guy is fucking stalking me here. Why vote me down
For wondering why my SN is showing up on shit I didn't say? Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -

ummm hold on a sec let me look

Thanks man. Phone Post 3.0

n/m

Blake.. check your PM's please

also moving this thread to whatif for now

Carson's Corner Fan -
UGCTT_Blake -
Carson's Corner Fan -
UGCTT_Blake - There is a thread a little below this one about something about fighter bonuses, I did not post that thread and it says I did. I don't even think it's a good idea, why is my screenname on that post. What the fuck is going on? Phone Post 3.0
Bump for a blizzard of red arrows. Phone Post 3.0
And this guy is fucking stalking me here. Why vote me down
For wondering why my SN is showing up on shit I didn't say? Phone Post 3.0
Lol at stalking. I have an hour train ride and an hour thereafter to kill, so ug app is all I have. I also think its suspicious how a post can be made while your online and then you claim a couple minutes after its posted that its not you. As far as votes, idgaf and use neither unless its an extraordinary post, be it good or bad. Yours doesnt meet that criteria so calm down Nancy. Phone Post 3.0
I have no reason to make that up, I thought it was strange as fuck too, that's why I said something. For some reason you want to be a douche about it, not real clear on the why though. I had just posted something in another thread, went to my subscriptions and, and saw something I didn't recognize, clicked on it, and was shocked to see my name in the OP. You have no reason to doubt me other than pure cuntiness. Calling me nancy however made me think of a great song I haven't heard in a while.. So thanks for that. Nancy from now on by father john misty. Check some of his shit out if you have headphones... And stop being cunty.... But more importantly check
Out FJM. Dong listen to that song first though, go with I'm writing a novel and check out the video for Hollywood Cemetery. Phone Post 3.0

I take full responsibility. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - I take full responsibility. Phone Post 3.0

I knew it all along.

Phone Post 3.0

I could never stay mad at you snookums