ATTN AUJL, BISPING/MAYHEM SN bet..

30 day SN bet.

Who wants a piece? 

I`ve got Bisping obviously.

waits Phone Post

"YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME?"

Naderhood's-Genital-Wart -  waits Phone Post

I think we could be waiting for awhile mate?

But there`s plenty of time..      someone will take the bet.

No balls when the shoes in the other foot kid, it's a group of Frank Sinatra's Phone Post

suess -  ramit you made yourself look like a giant pussy, I'm not sure anyone will take you seriously when you call other people chicken lol

lol..     Fear was obviously not the reason I pulled out of Archers bet.<br />
<br />
&amp;&nbsp;anyone with a brain knows that i
m ALWAYS 100% serious! 

suess -  and I'm sure if nobody takes this bet it's because "dey scurred"

Dont worry mate..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; somebodyll take the bet...      they always do.

FFS
   I`ve already managed to convince someone to bet me $500 on the fight (even money)

& I won a $300 even-money bet on the Bisping Rivera fight.

Not to mention the $200 I won on the Bisping/Kang fight (& I even got 2/1 odds!)

Your on!

30 day SN and Avatar aswell

AhYeAh - Your on!

DEAL!      prepare to get bingo`d!!

LOL....ANOTHER fight (is it his 15th?) where Bisping avoids a top ten opponent and anyone that would break his British glass jaw.

When will Bisping actually fight a top ten opponent or challenge for the belt? Fighters have challenged for the belt with 3-4 fights. I would say "What's his excuse?" but I know that not being talented enough, and protecting that glass chin and the British cash cow are the reasons.

ausgepicht - LOL....ANOTHER fight (is it his 15th?) where Bisping avoids a top ten opponent and anyone that would break his British glass jaw.

When will Bisping actually fight a top ten opponent or challenge for the belt? Fighters have challenged for the belt with 3-4 fights. I would say "What's his excuse?" but I know that not being talented enough, and protecting that glass chin and the British cash cow are the reasons.

Change the record mate..     you`re boring.

MrAmericanJiuJitsu -  I'll take it. I'll have a blue name by fight night Phone Post

Youre too late..&nbsp;&nbsp; Ahyeah already accepted the bet..<br />
<br />
But if you make a name for yourself &amp; join the AUJL (American Uneducated Jizz Lovers) then i
m sure one of my comrades will take your bet?

Sinner77 - I guess the correct thing to do in these forums is accept the bet, and then in 4 or 5 pages claim that "i have put some thought into it" and am no longer in on it.

Is that how this works?
Dry your eyes mate..    Ive had MODS pull out of CASH bets with me before &amp; I didnt make a big deal of it.(even though I would have won $100)

The point is he & I pulled out BEFORE the fights. 

LMAO American Uneducated Jizz Lovers HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Phone Post

Sinner77 - 
ramit upper - 
Sinner77 - I guess the correct thing to do in these forums is accept the bet, and then in 4 or 5 pages claim that "i have put some thought into it" and am no longer in on it.

Is that how this works?
Dry your eyes mate..    Ive had MODS pull out of CASH bets with me before &amp; I didnt make a big deal of it.(even though I would have won $100)

The point is he & I pulled out BEFORE the fights. 

I really do get your point. You think its ok that you pulled out before the fight happened, so no big deal. I get it. How ever all I am saying is, your word is shit. If you agree to a bet, and essentially give your word that you are partaking in said bet. And then turn around when you realize the bet isn't exactly what you wanted and pull out. Your word becomes shit.

Who is to say you won't pull out of the bets you currently have, because according to you, as long as it happens before the fight then its perfectly ok.

That might be good principle by UK standards. But in the US it kinda just makes you look like a douche
Im not saying its ok but I believe I had good reason to do so.

It was the lesser of 2 evils imo.

& by UK standards you look like a douche in just about every post you make so maybe you should look at yourself before you criticise others.

ramit upper - 
AhYeAh - Your on!

DEAL!      prepare to get bingo`d!!

LOL care to anty up the bet? If I lose I will pay you $50 and now if you lose you cannot, speak,quote,type, post,mention,post a picture, of any UK fighters and have a non UK related avatar for 6 months.

Take it or tuck it ;)

Naderhood's-Genital-Wart -  LMAO American Uneducated Jizz Lovers HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Phone Post

Says the left nut/genital wart. 

EDIT: You're a ginger.