ATTN AUJL, BISPING/MAYHEM SN bet..

suess -  ramit you made yourself look like a giant pussy, I'm not sure anyone will take you seriously when you call other people chicken lol

QFT

Sinner77 - 
ramit upper - 
Sinner77 - I guess the correct thing to do in these forums is accept the bet, and then in 4 or 5 pages claim that "i have put some thought into it" and am no longer in on it.

Is that how this works?
Dry your eyes mate..    Ive had MODS pull out of CASH bets with me before & I didnt make a big deal of it.(even though I would have won $100)

The point is he & I pulled out BEFORE the fights. 

I really do get your point. You think its ok that you pulled out before the fight happened, so no big deal. I get it. How ever all I am saying is, your word is shit. If you agree to a bet, and essentially give your word that you are partaking in said bet. And then turn around when you realize the bet isn't exactly what you wanted and pull out. Your word becomes shit.

Who is to say you won't pull out of the bets you currently have, because according to you, as long as it happens before the fight then its perfectly ok.

That might be good principle by UK standards. But in the US it kinda just makes you look like a douche
QFT

No point in arguing with a Pussy though.  Your name is shit Ramit, it's not worth a bet. 

ramit upper - 
ausgepicht - LOL....ANOTHER fight (is it his 15th?) where Bisping avoids a top ten opponent and anyone that would break his British glass jaw.

When will Bisping actually fight a top ten opponent or challenge for the belt? Fighters have challenged for the belt with 3-4 fights. I would say "What's his excuse?" but I know that not being talented enough, and protecting that glass chin and the British cash cow are the reasons.

Change the record mate..     you`re boring.

Funny you should say that. However, I can't stop discussing the TRUTH until Bisping actually steps the fuck up. What's he afraid of?

Gosuckacockgo ....... That hurts :( Phone Post

ausgepicht - 
ramit upper - 
ausgepicht - LOL....ANOTHER fight (is it his 15th?) where Bisping avoids a top ten opponent and anyone that would break his British glass jaw.

When will Bisping actually fight a top ten opponent or challenge for the belt? Fighters have challenged for the belt with 3-4 fights. I would say "What's his excuse?" but I know that not being talented enough, and protecting that glass chin and the British cash cow are the reasons.

Change the record mate..     youre boring.<br />
</blockquote>Funny you should say that. However, I can't stop discussing the TRUTH until Bisping actually steps the fuck up. What's he afraid of?<br />
&nbsp;</blockquote>&quot;The TRUTH&quot;?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Are you saying Rashad &amp; Henderson were not top ten opponents?<br />
<br />
Bisping tried to get a fight with Marquardt multiple times &amp; also agreed to fight Belfort..&nbsp;&nbsp; FACT.<br />
<br />
You
re talking shite..   FACT. 

Archer0545 - 
Sinner77 - 
ramit upper - 
Sinner77 - I guess the correct thing to do in these forums is accept the bet, and then in 4 or 5 pages claim that "i have put some thought into it" and am no longer in on it.

Is that how this works?
Dry your eyes mate..    Ive had MODS pull out of CASH bets with me before &amp; I didnt make a big deal of it.(even though I would have won $100)

The point is he & I pulled out BEFORE the fights. 

I really do get your point. You think its ok that you pulled out before the fight happened, so no big deal. I get it. How ever all I am saying is, your word is shit. If you agree to a bet, and essentially give your word that you are partaking in said bet. And then turn around when you realize the bet isn't exactly what you wanted and pull out. Your word becomes shit.

Who is to say you won't pull out of the bets you currently have, because according to you, as long as it happens before the fight then its perfectly ok.

That might be good principle by UK standards. But in the US it kinda just makes you look like a douche
QFT

No point in arguing with a Pussy though.  Your name is shit Ramit, it's not worth a bet. 

I`ve had lots of Cash & SN bets on this site & honoured every one..    FACT.

& for everyone calling me a "pussy"..    you just sound butthurt..     cheer up!

Only pussies in this thread are the yanky doodle dandies.

suess -  ok, pussy

"good comeback. bringin the fire etc..."

ramit upper - 
suess -  ok, pussy

Nice bingo mate. VTFU. 

GodSaveTheQueen - 
ramit upper - 
suess -  ok, pussy

Nice bingo mate. VTFU. 
Thanks mate.. VTFU suess=bungalowed (again)

suess - 
ramit upper - 
GodSaveTheQueen - 
ramit upper - 
suess -  ok, pussy

Nice bingo mate. VTFU. 
Thanks mate.. VTFU suess=bungalowed (again)

voted me up? thanks pal!

"bringin the fire..."

AhYeAh - 
ramit upper - 
AhYeAh - Your on!

30 day SN and Avatar aswell
DEAL!      prepare to get bingo`d!!

LOL care to anty up the bet? If I lose I will pay you $50 and now if you lose you cannot, speak,quote,type, post,mention,post a picture, of any UK fighters and have a non UK related avatar for 6 months.

Take it or tuck it ;)

bock bock bock bock?

ramit upper - 
ausgepicht - 
ramit upper - 

Change the record mate..     youre boring.<br />
</blockquote>Funny you should say that. However, I can't stop discussing the TRUTH until Bisping actually steps the fuck up. What's he afraid of?<br />
&nbsp;</blockquote>&quot;The TRUTH&quot;?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Are you saying Rashad &amp; Henderson were not top ten opponents?<br />
<br />
Bisping tried to get a fight with Marquardt multiple times &amp; also agreed to fight Belfort..&nbsp;&nbsp; FACT.<br />
<br />
You
re talking shite..   FACT. 
When he fought Rashad, Rashad at that time was NOT top ten.

And thanks for making my point about Hendo. Bisping finally fought a top ten opponent, got his talent level and British chin exposed and the world knows where Bisping really stands: a protected cash cow. BLAF wants all the punter money he can get before the people demand he fight another top ten opponent and get KOed again. By then Bisping and BLAF will laugh all the way to the bank from the money they made off his dumb fans! WOO HOO!!

Naderhood's-Genital-Wart -  Gosuckacockgo ....... That hurts :( Phone Post
I don't need to alter your name, at least.  Can't get much worse than a genital wart.  

Yeah ask yo momma/girlfriend (which ever one you care most for) :) Phone Post