ATTN Badass HGers, Boondock Saints2!!!!

comes out this FRIDAY!!!

Group HG viewing is a MUST.

I'm not even fuggning around here guys!!

JIMMYNAKS - comes out this FRIDAY!!!

Group HG viewing is a MUST.

I'm not even fuggning around here guys!!

aye me'frend, it's mighty fine plan ye have there boyo.

it warms the cokkles of me heart it does.

WTF.....i suck at the irish, almaost as bad as my pidgen :(

1st was a great movie w/o the faggot ending like one we see other day.

I have HIGH hope for the 2nd as well.

1st is now a Cult classic

I hope its not pussified.

i'm down if u make it the late showing Naks.

Sgt. Slapcahk, i'll buy the popcorn. *wink wink

ok sub, you buy the poopcorn, but the bucket sits on my ca.....I mean lap

^^^No way mang, if u want the bucket ur buying the popcorn!

Damn u faggy ass got me talking all ghey again! DOH!

i have confession.... i never saw the first one :(

over the years i've heard about it, just never got around to it or forgot to get the dvd. when movie came out i was in my not going to movies stay home beat the wife and kid phase.

so where do i get the uncensored dvd???

help a brother out!

Get TF off this forum until you watch the movie coddamnit!

BB,Netflix or Bit Torrent that shoit off the interwebs man!

I can't even look at you right now!

LOL!

went to BB, some fugger just rented their only DVD 1.5 hrs before I got there, only had bluray copies.

^^^ Go to Wal-Mart or Best Buy, it's usually in the $5-$10 range anyway.

Besides this is a "must own" movie imo...

I remember the first time I seen it, I rented it from Blockbuster cause the cover caught my eye and the description on the back sounded good. It was a VHS TAPE...lol.

Over the years I've lost, bought, found, and been given like four different copies(same story with my "Warriors" DVD's). I better make sure I can find at least one haha

Sgt. Slaphead - ok sub, you buy the poopcorn, but the bucket sits on my ca.....I mean lap

Warning!!!! Warning!! the old "move the popcorn box away from the lap while watching the movie" trick. It's a good way to get your girlfriend or wife to unwilling touch your pickle. Tons of fun and great for parties. However, if you have a dude sitting next to you, you need to resist temptation to move the box...that is..unless you into that kind of stuff.

yakumomutsu - ^^^ Go to Wal-Mart or Best Buy, it's usually in the $5-$10 range anyway.

I remember the first time I seen it, I rented it from Blockbuster cause the cover caught my eye and the description on the back sounded good. It was a VHS TAPE...lol.

Over the years I've lost, bought, found, and been given like four different copies(same story with my "Warriors" DVD's). I better make sure I can find at least one haha

I just cried.You Sir, are a MAN'S Man.

Sgt,
this is why I like this site so much.

it gives you the opportunity to hear about, learn and become aware of movies, resteraunts and subject you're not familiar with.

I hope you get a copy soon.

If my computer wasn't busted I'd have my GF Bit Torrent you a copy

Sgt. Slaphead - i have confession.... i never saw the first one :(

over the years i've heard about it, just never got around to it or forgot to get the dvd. when movie came out i was in my not going to movies stay home beat the wife and kid phase.

so where do i get the uncensored dvd???

help a brother out!

DAMMIT MAN!

This is just frikken unacceptable, and i will not be sharing popcorn with you until this situation has been rectified properly (and yes this involves an apology for such faggogheyatry!)!!!!!

will do a recon of walmart and bestbuy in the morning.....as for the faggotry of never seeing it, it can't be more faggy than FC still not having a shotty and handgun yet.somebody pull his ds membership already fukin 2012 right around the corner man!

too much religion.

JudoMonk hooked me up with Boondock. That is a killer movie.

JIMMYNAKS - 
yakumomutsu - ^^^ Go to Wal-Mart or Best Buy, it's usually in the $5-$10 range anyway.

I just cried.You Sir, are a MAN'S Man.

LMAO!

Being called a man's man by a man's man makes me feel MANLY LOL!