ATTN: BELIEVERS

There are plenty of people who have experiences (voices, visions, feelings, etc) and say that it's proof of God's existence (for them).

On the other side of the planet (or street) someone has had the same exact thing happen to them (voices, visions, feelings, etc), yet they ascribe it to a totally different diety.

Why would you feel justified in telling someone who has had a similar experience that they are wrong while you are correct (that it's really God and not Shiva or some other diety)?

Just curious....

SCRAP

Cause I said so

the rev

YEAH!!!! TAKE THAT!!!

yours in Christ

sherm

Doh! Your head is already in the tiger's mouth, just relax and let its jaws close! ;)

SCRAP

SCRAP...Seriously, I'll answer you in the morning...I gotta get some sleep...to heavy and deep for me to get into right now

ps..thanks for your prayers also

yours in Christ

sherm

The same reason why you feel justified in saying that your body-weight routines are more correct than Furey's.Not really since the science of High Intensity Interval Training has been shown to be more productive at building muscle, burning fat, etc. than Long Slow Duration Training. Big difference. ;)SCRAP

People see what they want to see.

And if you think about it, it is fair.

Hahahhahahaa.

I can't say thier experience isn't valid. But I can say mine is, so mine must be correct. When it comes to others who have had these types of experiences, I think that its best to live and let live, and let your system of belief show through your life. By no means should you be quiet about it, but respectful of other people. If your belief is the right one, God will lead them to it.

Yeah, with subjective things you can only verify your own personal experience. I do believe we have a natural tendency to take our own cultural ideas, and put them on any supernatural experiences we may have. I believe God knows our hearts, and am not worried about things, he can sort it all out.

the rev

Good post Rev.

SCRAP