ATTN: BJJ Canberra

Canberra Guys,

Just in case McGoo didn't get my email - can someone let him know that I can't train for a while (months?) till I get my heart checked out. I'm pissed off about it, but it's better to be safe than sorry (or dead!). I tried training on Wednesday but it probably wasn't the smartest thing to do!

Cheers,

Joe.

aka armbarcrashdummy
TKDISSHITNOSPAMjoenancarrow@optusnet.com.au

Just drop the caps for my email.

Hope it's nothing serious. Definitely better safe than sorry!

G.

Thanks Gerald. I don't think it's going to be problem, and I'm keen to get back into things ASAP but I just want to make sure. By the way, how's the ear coming along?

Joe.

heart checked out?!?!? what the? whats wrong with it? how long you gonna be out, all the best with your recovery!

Big D,

There's nothing overly wrong with it, it's just skipping beats 5-6 times a minute (which in istelf isn't bad) and 'cause I've some some hallmarks of a larger condition I want to get it all checked 100% before do any sort of hard activity again. It could take days to get it sorted or longer (who knows?). Thanks for the support.

Joe.

only day class is saturday, starts at 1:00 and goes to about 3:00

Got the heart checked out. Looks like I had some sort of demented virus for about 3 weeks. My heartbeat was all over the shop (skipping a beat about every 10 seconds) and was pretty uncomfortable. Doctor said I'm right to go, so I'm going to get back into training again ASAP.

Joe.

good to hear

Hey Joe, good news mate. Don't rush coming back though and stay in touch with your medical crew to be on the safe side.

Hearts are pretty important, don't want to learn any lessons the hard way.

Regards

Gerald.

ps. Ear is all healed up, thanks!