ATTN: BJJTAPES

I've dealt with bjjtapes.com several times and have always received really good service. I think this is just a misunderstanding.

JoejitsuMD:

You are crazy.

How can you act like a jurist - with no facts, only one-sided complaints - and tell me that you will not order again? Send me your email with your MMA.tv handle plus the rest of the crew and I will cancel each profile.

Let me tell you what people like to do instead. They are on the bandwagon to complain on this forum. Every complaint that I recieved on this forum has been on the error of the customer. They have not either waited long enough for their orders ( I can not control customs nor the USPS) or screwed-up the ordering process and failed to email me. I will have to check on Mr. Woods, but I suspect he did not wait long enough.

So, let me tell what I am going to do. I do a service to this community. How? By selling BJJ tapes to a community that could not afford to keep the local Salvation Army in business. If you do not appreciate it, then FUCK OFF!

Enjoy ordering from someone else.

OUT!

wow thats pretty shocking on the part of bjjtapes. I wouldn't think a company that is serving the bjj community would lash out like that at a customer. Granted I can understand your side (bjjtapes) but still I think the profanity is a bit uncalled for. Anyway my .02 cents.

P.S. I don't own any of BJJtapes.com stuff but I have seen it and it is GREAT. And for the price it is a steal, I would buy ALL of their dvds if I had a lil more money at the moment.

I think it's a little fucked up to be using the forum to complain about bjjtapes cust. service without knowing the story.

yea he comes off harsh, but he is being comdemed by a-holes without a clue

lol@joejitsu

dude, you start critizing bjjtapes then say you never ordered. nice troll job. btw - i dont think he'll lose sleep or money.

what's so funny? He's not saying anything about bjjtapes product, he is just commenting on the post. Do u have to own his product to do so?

well said.

bjjtapes..thats a real shitty way to handle your custumer service. VERY unprofessional.

no one wants to give their money to someone telling their custumers to "FUCK OFF" on a public forum not to mention your threatening attitude. i have bought a lot from bjjtapes.com in the past but i will have 2nd thoughts in the future.

I ordered from BJJ tapes before and never had a problem, In fact he shipped it Saturday delivery by fedex to my house. I thought that was cool. Too bad not everyone has had that experience.

jojitsu (Michigan)

I've worked in a related field and IMHO customer service is 99.9% of the game. Even if you suspect BS, be polite. It costs you nothing and earns you everything.

Not everyone has the personality to do that, so if you don't, find someone who does and get them to do it for you. It'll benefit everyone in the long run.

Frenchfries:

I edited the page since I posted twice.

I have to stop the trend of people complaining on the forum for things that are not true. Your order may be the only legitimate complaint I have seen, and after looking into it - I apologize, but had to cancel the order and reimbursed your money. Joejitsu is not even a customer.

AS for training, I train as well and think your argument about BJJ and my business is strange. If you think I should relish getting beaten-up by people who have made false statements and causes me to lose money - what can I say? Getting tapped doesn't cost you anything (except your ego). Now try paying people everytime you get tapped.

Trying to bring quality fights to the marketplace is a losing battle. You can't please everyone and the ones who aren't ( especially the ones who have made false statements) hurt the business.

I apologize for the cursing.

This is the last time I am posting. If anyone has complaints, email me. I will not respond to this forum again.

Take care.

rene.r is correct. you come off like an asshole.

BJJtapes,cool of you to apologize,that shows some class.Try and get Paul Viele to do that.

actually, he shows no class. i will make sure i never purchase from him, even though i really wanted the margardia series. then to threaten everyone by saying he won't distribute dvds anymore. no class at all.

Here's my Mel Gibsonian Christian suggestion for the problem here:

Yes, BJJTapes overreacted to what is a routine customer query, and other normal circumstances, would be worthy of losing our business.

However, BJJTapes has been highly overworked of late, putting together the Margarida set, the Best Fights DVD, and others in a short period of time and at little financial reward.

So then, why not reserve judgment on BJJtapes for the moment and see how he is in a month or two when this is all behind him?

A lot of people give bjjtapes a bunch of shit because they have a bug up their tight xenophobic asses about the people he works with.We're all human and we all have a limit.

I personally have had nothing but supreme service and would not hesitate to order again.

If i demanded that perfect human beings run every service from which i ordered i would never get a gottdam thing.

right now its more about his reaction to a customer on this forum than anything else. A one man business is difficult and I have no doubts that he gets shit and fraudulant complaints all the time. But that goes with the territory and if he would have answered frenchfries legit complaint accordingly, than he wouldn't have lost 4 or 5 potential customers like he did on this thread alone. No one told him to be perfect, mistakes do occur. But he has a shitty attitude.

Bjjtapes rules! He puts out awesome dvds at prices that are 30-50% cheaper than the market!