MMA Underground Forums

ATTN: Bloodyknuckles

Tell me about your gym. I heard you are doing great things and I would like to help you out a little.

ttt 4 a great deed by jzepp

What's your name Jzepp ?

TTT

Jeremy

Why do you ask?

ttt

Because Zipp would like to engage in some hot, sweaty man on man sex with you at a time and place of your choice!

I asked because I never put much credence into any poster who hides who he/she is. You'll notice I always post my name. 99% of green names post their names. Many many blues use their real name. You'll find that a large percentage of anonymous screen names have little of value to contribute.

And I was curious how you could help Knuckles out when you don't even spring for a blue name ?

But if you can help him I'm 100% on your team.

My opinion, not that of mixedmartialarts.com

Bill MacPherson

macman1000 -  Because Zipp would like to engage in some hot, sweaty man on man sex with you at a time and place of your choice!

Ans also cause I want some of what he said !

(not really)

LOL. I think Zipp has a point about hiding behind a SN. Not saying this is the case in this situation, but i agree to a certain extent.

Bobby McDermott(the irish beast)!

Nice Bobby.

Hi. I'm Kaiser Soce.

I will buy my blue again after the wedding June 27th

And for helping out I get alittle bit of everything for next to nothing so I figure if I can help a man who helps why not.

And My name is my SN

TTT

mrzipplokk -  I asked because I never put much credence into any poster who hides who he/she is. You'll notice I always post my name. 99% of green names post their names. Many many blues use their real name. You'll find that a large percentage of anonymous screen names have little of value to contribute.

And I was curious how you could help Knuckles out when you don't even spring for a blue name ?

But if you can help him I'm 100% on your team.

My opinion, not that of mixedmartialarts.com

Bill MacPherson

I finally Sprang for that Blue!!!