Attn Blue Names - I'm Here to Help You

For more than a decade I have been fascinated by the willingness of people to pay money for the right to post pictures on an incredibly shitty forum, when they can just do that on any other better forum for free.

I laughed at you and assumed you possessed incredibly limited intelligence. But I have realized that I was wrong to do so.

The startling thing about your behavior is that it persists even after you have been made aware that you are paying money to people who apologize for and won't allow criticism of rapists, fraudsters and other criminals.

You are aware that these people have engaged in deceptive behavior themselves, including refusing to admit that their decisions are heavily influenced by Zuffa and deflecting any attempts to discover the exact nature of their relationship. You are also aware that these people continually claim that they will improve the site, but never do.

It appears that many of you must have been abused as children or gone through a highly traumatic experience to still want to give money to such people. You don't need people to laugh at you. You need help.

You need to know that it's not your fault. It's not your fault.

My name is Dr Doom, and I will be your therapist. Tell me what went wrong, and together we can get you out of this.

Help me help you.

I still have a hard time paying for anything in the Internet. Regardless of quality. Phone Post 3.0

Ummm... what about if someone was gifted their blue name? Were they still abused as a child?
Or are all blue names the same to you? Like all black people look alike? You racist bastard. :) Phone Post 3.0

Rumbleeee - #bluenamesmatter
#AllNamesMatter you selfish prick. Phone Post 3.0

fiftyshadesofbleu

MMAQuadfather - Ummm... what about if someone was gifted their blue name? Were they still abused as a child?
Or are all blue names the same to you? Like all black people look alike? You racist bastard. :) Phone Post 3.0

If a blue name was purchased for you, one of the abused is clearly projecting their self-hate on to you. They are clearly looking for ankles to grab as they circle the drain.

If you didn't buy the name yourself, you don't need help yet but you need to remember that abuse can be a vicious cycle. You may think everything is fine until one day you wake up with a red name and an overwhelming feeling of malaise that pervades every waking hour.

As long as you don't buy yourself or anyone else a blue name in the future, you should be alright.

Remember that this thread is a sanctuary if you start to feel angry, lost and alone.

Spinning Shit - 

You need to check your mud privilege.

Of course all lives matter, but we cannot possibly know what it is like to walk a mile in the shoes of a blue name.

#bluelnamesmatter is a movement we need to enthusiastically encourage, not attempt to sabotage.

This is a safe place. A shelter for the lost. A beacon of hope for the hopeless.

No negativity in here my friend. Our despondent blue brothers need our love and support.

I guess it's time I finally come clean, thank you op.
I first bought my blue name when I joined to share pictures and feel welcomed, as a way of overcoming my worthlessness and horrible self esteem that is a direct result of my childhood abuse. I fed on the acceptance of most here to help me feel better about myself.
DAMN YOU DADDY! Why did you have to beat me? I thought I was a good boy growing up..?

Thank you, thank you so much OP, for finally helping me get to the root of my problems, and getting this off my chest. How can I ever repay you? :) Phone Post 3.0

Tell me moar doctor... What about my daddy issues?

MMAQuadfather - I guess it's time I finally come clean, thank you op.
I first bought my blue name when I joined to share pictures and feel welcomed, as a way of overcoming my worthlessness and horrible self esteem that is a direct result of my childhood abuse. I fed on the acceptance of most here to help me feel better about myself.
DAMN YOU DADDY! Why did you have to beat me? I thought I was a good boy growing up..?

Thank you, thank you so much OP, for finally helping me get to the root of my problems, and getting this off my chest. How can I ever repay you? :) Phone Post 3.0

You were a good boy. Your father is solely responsible for what he did to you. But you must learn to try and forgive him. His father probably abused him and his father before that.

The abuse likely started when a baboon came home drunk and fiddle with its evolved neanderthal baby and progressed all the way down to you. That's just evolutionary science.

It's good to see you have taken the first step by admitting that you need help. This process isn't easy, but you will have lots of support in this thread.

Do you also own any Affliction or Tapout clothing that I need to know about? Or have any tribal tattoos? The psychological effects of the abuse are complex and can manifest in many different ways.

I don't own anything but affliction and Tapout shirts. And I got them all after they became mainstream.

I obviously need help... I can't live this facade anymore.

Lord, if you can hear me, HEELLLP!! Phone Post 3.0

Letibleu - 

Tell me moar doctor... What about my daddy issues?

I see that you are not wearing Affliction or Tapout. That's a good sign. However, I would advise that you buy a larger skirt as you might get cold.

I need to know more about your father before I can diagnose you. For instance, what did he do for a living? Did he drink much? Did he have strong arms, tight buttocks and eyes that you could get lost in?

MMAQuadfather - I don't own anything but affliction and Tapout shirts. And I got them all after they became mainstream.

I obviously need help... I can't live this facade anymore.

Lord, if you can hear me, HEELLLP!! Phone Post 3.0

You will be ok my friend, but it takes time.

Together we can beat your Affliction - I've found that awful puns are an important part of the process.

So if I was somehow banned from my affliction clothing, that might help? I guess it's finally time for me to tap out... Phone Post 3.0

Dr Doom -
Spinning Shit - 

You need to check your mud privilege.

Of course all lives matter, but we cannot possibly know what it is like to walk a mile in the shoes of a blue name.

#bluelnamesmatter is a movement we need to enthusiastically encourage, not attempt to sabotage.

This is a safe place. A shelter for the lost. A beacon of hope for the hopeless.

No negativity in here my friend. Our despondent blue brothers need our love and support.
Blue namers, That's all they do you know. They just drive around listening to raps and shooting all the jobs. Phone Post 3.0

Dr Doom.

I am not talking about myself here, but about a friend of mine. He is not a blue namer, but he once, in a moment of weakness clicked on the "Go Pro" button. Almost at once, he realised the road he had set foot on and hastily hit the "back" button on his browser.

What advice do you have for my friend? Is there any hope?

I Just Saw Swinging - Dr Doom.

I am not talking about myself here, but about a friend of mine. He is not a blue namer, but he once, in a moment of weakness clicked on the "Go Pro" button. Almost at once, he realised the road he had set foot on and hastily hit the "back" button on his browser.

What advice do you have for my friend? Is there any hope?

Your friend hasn't embraced the darkness yet, but as I have said, the blue name isn't the the cause of the distress but rather the physical manifestation of years psychological torture.

The fact your friend was even considering it is still worrying.

Perhaps he only suffered a small amount of abuse unlike people who display more obvious symptoms. For instance, maybe he gave his dad a hug once and his dad placed one hand on his posterior and made eye contact?

Here's a story about a little guy that lives in a blue world, and all day and all night and everything he sees... It's just blue. 

Kinda like him inside and outside. Painted blue his house with a blue little window, and a blue corvette. Everything is blue for him and himself and everybody around.

Probably because he ain't got nobody to listen. He has a girlfriend, and she is soooooo blue...

Anyways, da ba dee da ba die, im rambling on...

What in the name of jeebus is going on in here? 

Dougie - 

What in the name of jeebus is going on in here? 

Tell me where it all went wrong, Dougie. I am here for you.