Nino Benvenuti

Primo Canero

Bruno Arcari Phone Post 3.0

1- Willie Pep no question

2- Rocky

3- Carmen Basilio

4- Jake LaMotta

5- Arturo Gatti (born in Calabria)

Spadafora would have made the cut if he didn't fuck his life up.

Gotti was born in Cassino, which in the Lazio region, province of Frosinone.

XxLiveBaitxX - Gotti was born in Cassino, which in the Lazio region, province of Frosinone.

I figured him Calabrese because he had such a hard head and would brawl with guys he could outbox easily. Very typical Calabrian behavior.

I'ma run this list by Malignaggi and see if he agrees.

Calzaghe?

Bobby Lupo - 
XxLiveBaitxX - Gotti was born in Cassino, which in the Lazio region, province of Frosinone.

I figured him Calabrese because he had such a hard head and would brawl with guys he could outbox easily. Very typical Calabrian behavior.

I'ma run this list by Malignaggi and see if he agrees.

Such assumptions for the northern most colony of Africa.

ramit upper - Calzaghe?

Yep. He's #4. I'm bumping Gatti which breaks my heart. But I am trying to be impartial.

Joe Calzaghe was the most criminally underrated boxer in history. Americans never respected the guy and he was a brilliant craftsman.

Bobby Lupo -
ramit upper - Calzaghe?

Yep. He's #4. I'm bumping Gatti which breaks my heart. But I am trying to be impartial.

Joe Calzaghe was the most criminally underrated boxer in history. Americans never respected the guy and he was a brilliant craftsman.
Was just to ask if you considered him Italian. Some dude on a boxing forum kept saying he is "British, not Italian!" Phone Post 3.0

His nickname was "The Italian Lion" and his father's name is Enzo. He's, as they say: one of ours Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - His nickname was "The Italian Lion" and his father's name is Enzo. He's, as they say: one of ours Phone Post 3.0
This is why I had to come to the man himself with these questions! Phone Post 3.0