ATTN: Bodybag76: Pride in Chicago?

Hey whats up man?

Will you guys be showing the Pride Bushido at Cozmo's tonight????

ttt

ttt!

I was hopin to watch Bushido but I think I'm gonna take in the Bears game tonight

terrible decision imo :)

ttt

Cozmos usually doesn't open on Sundays I believe, but open specially when there is a Pride event.

Bodybag in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wassup fellas?! Yes of course we'll be showing the Bushido! Being that Im about the biggest mma fan AND Bears fan, we will be showing BOTH the Bears game AND the Bushido. One on the right plasma and the other one on the left.

So, who's in??? Did I mention 25 cent wings??
Let me know who's coming. See ya guys there!

Bobdybag-

Fuck yeah! I am there man. Awesome news. I also won my fight last weekend so I should be allowed one free 25 cent wing :)

I know you did! You're also allowed a free beer! You coming solo or what? Im trying to get some type of head count so we know to have one or two people working the bar..

Oh and guys, just so ya know. This is considered a private party, the bar is considered closed, so even though there will be alcohol served, guys under 21 can come and enjoy the fights and or the games as well, they just wont be allowed to drink, obviously..

ttt

"Oh and guys, just so ya know. This is considered a private party, the bar is considered closed, so even though there will be alcohol served, guys under 21 can come and enjoy the fights and or the games as well, they just wont be allowed to drink, obviously.."

Thats an outrage! :)

I am trying to see if I can bring some people with me, btw.

cool!

"Bodybag in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wassup fellas?! Yes of course we'll be showing the Bushido! Being that Im about the biggest mma fan AND Bears fan, we will be showing BOTH the Bears game AND the Bushido. One on the right plasma and the other one on the left."

Well how convenient =-) I'll try to hit it up.

and BTW congrats on your win win YVES JOCKSTRAP!!!

^^ Ok BW ^^

GO BEARS!!!!!!!

Thanks BW :)

ttt

2508 N Clybourn Ave
Chicago, IL 60614

(773) 404-7414

There you go Bluegrass! You should definitely go man

2506 N Clybourn in Chicago. Hopefully we'll see you there. Ask for me, my name is George.

whoops, i messed up the addy

Bluegrass-

I am probably gonna leave my house at 7 and try to be there at 8 when the event starts. I live in Plainfield so I am far away as well.