Attn: BostonBJJ

Your website says you've got early morning no gi on Monday and Friday. I was just by there this morning (Fri) and the place was locked and empty. Do you guys still train during the morning?? Thanks

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

You'll have better chances of getting an answer if you post on the BBJJ forum...
http://www.bbjiujitsu.com/bforum/default.asp

thanks!

Apparently, they have been switched to Monday and Thursday mornings now so you should be able to find some ugly characters there. Our website needs some seeeeriooooouuuus updating. Good luck man.

Kevin
There are only four of us that train consistently in the morning, Jack, Howard, Adam and me. We train Monday's and Thursdays from 6:30 to 7:30.

It's not a class, just rolling.

I hurt my shoulder pretty badly at the tournament. I tried rolling Monday but couldn't do much. Seems to have gotten worse since. Howard is out for another week. He's ear got cauliflowered. He tried to drain himself but it got infected. The doctor put a tub in it and told him no training for 3 to 4 weeks.

But Jack and Adam are still training and were there Thursday. Big Jack needs someone his size to roll with so hope you can make it next week.

Once I finish Kenny's DVD, he has promised to train with us for the next 12 months and teach us the secretes of this thing called jiu jitsu. There are some good clips of you on the DVD too, so you'll be obligated to join the Morning Crew also!

Thanks guys, I'll see you Monday morning. It's easy for me cause we just moved 3 blocks away!!