Attn: Brian D, and Eagle doubters

Eagles beat GB, because THEY are the better team...

Eagles find ways to win like all good teams do...

The beat the PANTHERS in CAROLINA and will do the same again..

We will eat Jake Delhome for lunch...

Headline after Sunday's agme....

"Houston, the Eagle has landed!"

Arias

I am with you brother... Super Bowl finally!

ttt

The Packers DID have them. No question. That doesn't mean they are a better team. Facts are, Eagles had a better overall record, and beat the Packers twice head to head. How can you say they were they better team?

Statistically, they look good, but we aren't putting together a fantasy football team here.

I agree with Dr Dope..The eagles have had a lot of good bounces this year, just like the pats have..But to win Championships you need some luck.

Carolina will go into Philly and pull out a close win.

21-17

"Packers are better overall."

That has got to be the dumbest thing typed ont this thread...

Lets see....

Eagles were 12-4 : Packers were 10-6

Eagles are the #1 seed why GB is 4...

Eagles beat Green Bay in GREEN BAY on Monday night football....

Eagles then beat Green Bay AGAIN for a place in the NFC Campionship game...

How can you say they are better?

Packer won like 5 straight to get in the playoff and beat not one team with a winning record during that streak...The last team they faced in the regular season with a winning record is, you guessed it, the EAgles and they lost...

To say Green Bay is better is just ridiculous...

The better team won..

Mcnabb finds ways to win...

End of story!

Arias

I, for one, am really pulling for the Eagles this year. A win tomorrow would really vindicate McNabb's status as an elite quarterback, despite what Rush Retard might say.

I got your back on this one Arias, you know that!

I will tell you all one thing, I am 34 and have followed the Eagles my entire life. I was at the 1980 NFC championship game where we beat Dallas, that may be the defining moment in Philly history. It has devistated me to see us lose 2 years in a row. If there is a God, please give us this game, the Philly fans need it bad!!!

If we pull it out, I will be in Houston!

Another thing, if you have followed the Eagles at all the past couple of years, this has become commonplace to pull shit out in the 4th quarter.

That is the mark of a champion and good team, pulling out close stuff. Its not luck.