attn: Brigham....

I don't find you seductive or attractive, intelligent or interesting...

Brigham - I don't find you seductive or attractive, intelligent or interesting...

Here we go

Brigham - I don't find you seductive or attractive, intelligent or interesting...

VTFU!!!!

Monsters Ball - 

Why Brigham does this mean you're not friends anymore? You know Brigham, if EA thought you weren't his friend... I just don't think he could bear it!

I doubt he could if we're being serious about it.  Mark is a very sensitive dude.  Just not seductive or attractive. 

ok...so to the let gibber-jabba begin...Brigham has def got a an advantage being that I know ALL of TEA's ninja secrets!!!

sn bet????

ooohhh....ooohhh....

UG vs OG challenge????

The love making will commence after the fight indeed lol

^
so you'll accept this time? This is news. I'd worry about Brigham first. This debut is 9 years in the making. It's equivalent to being a 24 year old virgin's first. Three minutes of hell, then he'll fall in love with you. Phone Post

Whoa- where did Mark's posts go? You mod yourself? Phone Post

Man- you're frozen so I can't even call you out on the dicktuck.  This is disappointing. 

Did he freeze himself? Mods freezing mods, what is this world coming to?

never frozen another mod.  Got frozen by one once (k-dub) when he still could.  Mod on mod crime is not a good thing. 

Needs to be outlawed in the constitution, IMO

sure would like to fins out wtf that was all about...

but he leves stretched diameters in his wake....why delete all of my posts?.....that's gayer than cum on a mustache....

WTF is going on here??