ATTN: BWS - Karambit Cut Test Video

http://youtu.be/G1JI1yZQu_I

Easily my favorite knife that I've made to date. It's just plain old evil.

Lol this is both cool and very creepy. ....

ONLY THING THIS WILL BE USED FOR IS TO OPEN CUPCAKE WRAPPERS

- BWS

Ttt for BWS Phone Post

Thanks for posting the vid as well. Phone Post

Error occurred during validation----> Phone Post 3.0

looks good!!!!

can you post some pics of it

why the spike on the back and not just the ring?

LOFL THATS FUCKING AWESOME MAN.....I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THAT BASTARD. YOU DID A GREAT JOB MAN.

The spike is an impact tool, part of the honshu design that BWS wanted. It is hardened, tempered and slightly tapered for solid impact and penetration.

The mask is there so I dont die. Steel dust, g10 dust, micarta, carbon fiber, etc... that shit kills you slow. Phone Post

ttt

For Bravo:

http://i42.tinypic.com/aol3eu.jpg

For Altofsky

why u no punisher logo

Very nice!

What kind of steel?

Heat treat yourself?

Are you able to make a trainer for me?

Always wanted a trained of a strider HS karambit.

Good to see guys here into them

Actually was just helping teach how to use them a couple weeks ago to some police and SWAT guys.

And the grip your forgot the name to= extended and retracted is how I refer to reverse grip positions. Phone Post 3.0

Dude,I have to have a blade made by you,what have you got in mind for a small,say 6-8 inch knife(blade and handle)combat style,with sheath. Phone Post 3.0

I only work with high carbon steels right now. The blades in the past few batches are all 1084. I heat treat them myself to between 57-62RC depending on their intended use.

And yes, I can definitely make a trainer for the Strider HS. If you'd like one, I take orders through bushkillblades@gmail.com

Fair warning: I work in batches, and I do have a queue. However, I do keep you in the loop the entire time and I'm always available for questions, design alterations, etc.

"Dude,I have to have a blade made by you,what have you got in mind for a small,say 6-8 inch knife(blade and handle)combat style,with sheath"

Oh, I've definitely got something in mind. Email me and we'll get the ball rolling. Bushkillblades@gmail.com

BTW, I do try to respond to all emails within a couple of hours. If you don't get an immediate response, it's most likely cuz I'm sleeping or working.

Altofsky seems like an awesome dude. VOTED UP!

Haha.

Thanks for the kind words and vote up, but I'm a shithead. :)

Altofsky, u get my emails? Phone Post 3.0

What materials do you use for sheathes? Just Kydex or do you make leather ones as well?