Attn: Casual Kiwi!!

After our last SN bet, Anderson popped. Out of respect to you I've kept my current SN and not returned yet to my true identity of Condit_2139

Today is the day we settle this!

BENDO Vs THATCH

30 days sn change I've got Thatch

*disqualification nullifies bet
*if the winner fails drug test whoever loses gets to decide what to do (I'll keep sn) Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

TTT where you at kiwi? Where you at motherfucker?!? Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha oh shit I was hoping this wasn't the fight you would choose!!! Sweet as brother, I'm on Hendo, 30 days Phone Post 3.0

Casual Kiwi - Hahaha oh shit I was hoping this wasn't the fight you would choose!!! Sweet as brother, I'm on Hendo, 30 days Phone Post 3.0
*Bendo Phone Post 3.0

Ummm.... WOW. Never really been a Benson fan, but holy hell he showed HEART! And a shit ton of skill Phone Post 3.0

Silva.slaps.a.decision.outta.Diaz - After our last SN bet, Anderson popped. Out of respect to you I've kept my current SN and not returned yet to my true identity of Condit_2139

Today is the day we settle this!

BENDO Vs THATCH

30 days sn change I've got Thatch

*disqualification nullifies bet
*if the winner fails drug test whoever loses gets to decide what to do (I'll keep sn) Phone Post 3.0
No way did I think Bendo would be winning this fight!
New sn is: BendosPickCausesA_RUKUS_InMyThatch Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha brilliant, will get on it when I get to a computer. Well done brother, I'm not too good with this SN bet game haha Phone Post 3.0

Haha cheers brother. I definitely got lucky on this one! Hope you like the new SN Phone Post 3.0

Haha love it! Should have changed now, will get you one day brother! Phone Post 3.0

BendosPickCausesA_RUKUS_InMyThatch - Haha love it! Should have changed now, will get you one day brother! Phone Post 3.0
Vote up, brother! Will definitely have to find another fight to bet on down the track. Phone Post 3.0

Casual Kiwi -
BendosPickCausesA_RUKUS_InMyThatch - Haha love it! Should have changed now, will get you one day brother! Phone Post 3.0
Vote up, brother! Will definitely have to find another fight to bet on down the track. Phone Post 3.0
Game on my friend! VU Phone Post 3.0

You two are so cute. :) Phone Post 3.0

thaVANILLA Gorilla - You two are so cute. :) Phone Post 3.0
Do you want in on this? Phone Post 3.0