Attn Chainsaw

I heard that you were once 300 lbs and are now fighting at 185, can you please tell me how you lost all that weight? Thank you!

Easy....real easy....he got married and she emptied the Big Guys wallet :)

ttt

Was not quite 300, I was 277 at my highest. All the way through highschool I was about 212 and when I graduated and started working in a cubicle I packed on 60+ pounds in about 1 1/2 years. I lost it and got back to my original weight in about 6 months. I don't really recommend how I did it but I am positive it will work for anybody with the willpower to get through it.

for the first month I had 1 can of campbells chunky soup per day (half for lunch, half for dinner). I would have small candies throughout the day maybe 3-5 in total.

Once in a while when it became unbearable I would cheat but only one meal not the whole day. Never did this more than once a week.

I drank all the water I wanted but nothing else (soda, juice, etc.)

After the first month I lost 30 pounds.

I continued this for another 2 months or so but less strict and lost 15 pounds and then 15 again. This had me down to about 215 and it took another 3 months of a normal healthy diet (4-6 small healthy meals per day) to steady out at around 200.

I think scientifically basically this proves, less calories, more weight loss despite what kind of calories you take in.

Also for the first 6 weeks I was completely dormant as I had a MCL tear and could not train or be active.

TTT

TTT for a Charles McCarthy Diet Book

I was also about 276 at one point..then i started training w/Dave Terrell and eating right..about 3 months into i had meniscous surgery..i now fight at 185lbs..Basically like Chainsaw said it just takes will power..man pictures of me then and now even shock me

TTT for Campbells chunky soup!!!!!!!! hahaha

MC

"I was also about 276 at one point..then i started training w/Dave Terrell and eating right..about 3 months into i had meniscous surgery..i now fight at 185lbs..Basically like Chainsaw said it just takes will power..man pictures of me then and now even shock me"

That's amazing Napalm, I had no idea you ever weighed that much!

Cole Miller went on Charles diet and dropped from 300+, amazing!
I hope to see you soon Charles. It was very nice to see you in FortWorth. My mom and dad think you are a king!

Tim

ttt

I can vouche for Charles. He told me his secret about 2 or 3 years ago and I lost about 15 lbs in 2 weeks. It isn't easy, but if you want to lose weight, and can train on an empty stomach then you are gold

Chainsaw Charles is a beast!

Wow Charles, you never told me that. 

Campbells its mmmm mmmm good

Thank you very much, it definatly puts things into perspective if I get frustrated and want to see more weight loss in less time. Crazy T told me about your crazy weight loss to begin with, thanks again Todd!

Chainsaw,sounds like we have alot in common,Both ex fatty's and both train with great camps..i still am holding out hope for them to get you back in the ufc and match you up w/Terrell..I just know that would be fight of the year..styles make fights and the styles fit..good luck in your training

You guys are strong willed to be that disciplined with your diets. I agree Chainsaw Vs Terrell would be a great fight. UFC make it happen.

ttt

napalm: thanks for the kudos. Will be back there soon :).