Attn Chicago sports fans

Any of you heard the beef today between Boston's weei and whatever sports station you guys have with Matt spiegel and some Danny Mac dude? Are those guys what passes for sports radio hosts out there? What a fucking corny ass clown that spiegel douchebag is. Tell me you guys think they suck too. Lou merloni should take a Louisville slugger off his knee Phone Post 3.0

if it doesn't have to do with bores and bernstein we don't pay attention

bluedragon - if it doesn't have to do with bores and bernstein we don't pay attention
Do you know the show I'm talking about? It was funny as hell when they went at each other live on air today but that dude just sucks royally. Fuck this sucks bruins are gonna lose Phone Post 3.0

Heard part of it in a customers car I was working on.Theyre alright but as someone already said Boris and Bernstein are most peoples go to. Phone Post

Is all this Chicago hate do to your feud over pizza?

Hired Gun - Is all this Chicago hate do to your feud over pizza?
Not sure of a feud between Maine and Chicago but i do know those sports hosts blow Phone Post 3.0

Not much of a sports radio guy but on the few occasions I do listen the hosts have no fucking hockey knowledge. Phone Post

The only place worse than Chicago is Maine. Phone Post 3.0

Naderhood - The only place worse than Chicago is Maine. Phone Post 3.0
You have trashua and Detroit on your resume Phone Post 3.0

Gritty, I heard a rumor that all of the Maine sportscasters are from Somalia. Is that true?

Wes_Mantooth - Gritty, I heard a rumor that all of the Maine sportscasters are from Somalia. Is that true?
I saw a Somalian wearing a bruins jersey today which I thought was weird Phone Post 3.0

I do listen to those Chicago sports radio guys. I enjoy Matt Spiegal and the rest of them.

I think any sports radio trash talk between cities is retarded. Phone Post 3.0