ATTN chuck knuckles

bedtime for this guy

Dammit Steve, get off my thread!

Screw you guys.This e-friendship has been terminated! It was civil while it lasted...

I'm posting in this thread just so there are at least 2 posters here.

DosAnjos#1fan - I'm posting in this thread just so there are at least 2 posters here.

I count 4, chief.

groundfighter2000 - 
DosAnjos#1fan - I'm posting in this thread just so there are at least 2 posters here.

I count 4, chief.

You sure about that, sport?

No, not 100% sure.  3 for sure though. 

Dammit

groundfighter2000 - 
DosAnjos#1fan - 
groundfighter2000 - 

I count 4, chief.

No, not 100% sure. 3 for sure though.

I can agree with that.

DosAnjos#1fan - 
groundfighter2000 - 
DosAnjos#1fan - 
groundfighter2000 - 

I count 4, chief.

I can agree with that.

You have to understand, I can't speak for Mookie or Steve. I assume Steve does have some alt names, but I just play along every now and then, as I'm sure others do, it's funny/annoying/old and run into the ground all at the same time.

groundfighter2000 - 
DosAnjos#1fan - 
groundfighter2000 - 
DosAnjos#1fan - 
groundfighter2000 - 

I count 4, chief.

I can agree with that.

You have to understand, I can't speak for Mookie or Steve. I assume Steve does have some alt names, but I just play along every now and then, as I'm sure others do, it's funny/annoying/old and run into the ground all at the same time.

mind blown

StevetheWeasel - 

Where the fuck is this gif from? Regardless, that guy looks British. Is he British?

Nevermind he's Australian.

StevetheWeasel - Nevermind he's Australian.

Busted.

ttt