ATTN: ClintK9 aka TherewasaGlitchintheMatrix

OriginalTUFer's 9.5 - He posted elsewhere as recently as a month ago, nothing else AFAIK, thanks for the bump. Phone Post 3.0

Can you share or pm me where you saw him post?

I'd like to reach out and get an update from him.

thx

D241 -
OriginalTUFer's 9.5 - He posted elsewhere as recently as a month ago, nothing else AFAIK, thanks for the bump. Phone Post 3.0

Can you share or pm me where you saw him post?

I'd like to reach out and get an update from him.

thx

Twitter K9Clint I believe Phone Post 3.0

Don't know him or that his name was Clint, but glitchinthematrix was a solid poster, I specifically remember him so that's saying something lol Phone Post 3.0

Bump Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Just tried calling him again.

For those who don't know Clint suffers from a unique condition.  He had been to the point of contemplating suicide either more than one occasion or entertaining it for a period of time.  He was able to finally get a car with little to no smell, which was something that was a part of his condition that made his brain react to every day smells.  

He loved this place and loves talking mma so his disappearance is concerning.  I hope all is well with him.  Btw he didn't answer when I called.

I can't imagine.
We talked at length about it.
It's the equivalent of being like Professor X with no relief, or having raging tinnitus with no other sounds to distract the screaming.
And like PRES, or Misophonia or anything else, until you're affected or know someone who is, it's an oblivious topic. Phone Post 3.0

D241 -

For those who don't know Clint suffers from a unique condition.  He had been to the point of contemplating suicide either more than one occasion or entertaining it for a period of time.  He was able to finally get a car with little to no smell, which was something that was a part of his condition that made his brain react to every day smells.  

He loved this place and loves talking mma so his disappearance is concerning.  I hope all is well with him.  Btw he didn't answer when I called.

Smells make him suicidal?

Not joking, is that what happens? Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh - 
D241 -

There's a lot more than that. A lot. Depression and pain create hopelessness and the desire for relief. Hypersensitivity to anything just adds fuel to the fire.
Usually MOST don't care enough to reach out until it's too late and they can go on record with an RIP.

Shiloh -
D241 -

My understanding is it's a hypersensitivity to fragrance. Things like candles or perfume or cleaning products, etc. And it's not that you just don't like the smell, it causes lots of ailments like headache and nausea.
I'm sure we call all imagine how exhausting that would be. It's also more common to those with depression so putting all of that together makes it a troublesome situarion. Phone Post 3.0

Really hope he's ok Phone Post 3.0

People can have allergies to the strangest things, with varying degrees at which some may be fatal in themselves.

Some may have allergies to fragrances and stink like one of my best friends aunt, a highschool secretary and one of the most kind hearted people I've ever known. Or even like my step dad, a 6'6" 260 lbs 5th special 82 airborne Viet vet with 75 confirmed who could've been taken out by a fucking strawberry.

I can't imagine living with any ailment to senses. The closest I can come to is when I recently had pink eye. Just one eye. The light sensitivity, even the slightest adjustment alone would cause an intense headache, a flash like I was just punched in the nose. It would water like a sieve, cause me to wince, no depth perception, balance and every sense was off for at least a month. I drove 15 miles to work at sunrise and back at sunset for over a month in this condition. I couldn't imagine living this way.

I've only started posting here since the summer of last year (which only means I never gave a fuck to post some shit on the internet with you faggots before then) but Glitch has had some solid posts that I've read which earned my respect and I hope that fucker comes back soon to help keep the SJW's and white knights in their place.

To add to the above, it's not like he would smell something, get nausiated, and want to off himself.....

It's more like having to live back at home, your family who is supposed to be the most supportive, has members in it who would continue to use perfumes/colognes, invite friends over and said friends would use "axe deodorant" which was one of his biggest triggers.  

While needing help, he would feel like he was a burdon, a burdon to those who were closest to him.  Add the inability to earn decent wages b/c of the condition, remembering that he would have "spells" multiple times a week, sometimes every day of the week.....knowing that at night as he would fall asleep, where most of us take for granted being able to go outside for a walk, he would just be worried about a family member bringing a smell in and him being nasiated all day because of it.  

Now imagine reading online about other people who have this rare condition, and how most of them had had the same problems, and how many, unfortunately see no end and commit suicide.  Imagine not even being able to go to a computer to visit mixedmartialarts.com or facebook or whathave you, because the computer is in a room where you are sensative to smells and any stay in this room for a short period of time would bring on these naseau spells.

This is a grown man who would share bad ass stories of sparring and grappling against bad ass old school guys way back in the day.  This is not some 5'4 115lb nerd, or some 6' 550lb obese guy.  This is a guy who was athletic and thoroughly enjoyed combat sports, but due to a car accident, he developed a condition that has made his life hell, and the worst part is finding motivation to go on after reading so many hopeless stories of survival.

Sorry, but Clint has shared with me many good stories, but also many bad ones.  I can't blame the UG b/c I totally "get" that there are snakes and bad people, but I also totally see Clint aka GlitchinTheMatrix's hurt when he talked about making a thread on there in hopes for people to pitch in for a cheap car with no smells.  Not trying to make anyone feel guilty b/c like I said, I know there are scammers and I know it was/is hard for myself and Clint to get across that he DOES have a legit condition and situation and he would never reach out for help unless he needed it.  It's the bad apples that cause doubt, but Clint by no means is a bad apple. He's one of the good guys.

And I am sure Clint will love reading/seeing this thread when he does. He doesn't need a car at this moment, however seeing a thread made and people show support, would mean as much to him as needing a car a couple months ago did.  

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Bumpity bump Phone Post 3.0

Bump, hoping for good news. Phone Post 3.0

I would like to get him a years supply of clothes pins or fun tack to use to plug his nose. His choice, or we could do 50-50. I'm agreeable like that. 

In for good news in a good guy Phone Post 3.0