ATTN: Cortland - SUNY Area users

We need your help!

We have been following a fake BJJ black belt and posbible pedophile for a few months now. We need someone on the ground there who can gather some intel for us, it may even include compensation!

Extra points if you are trained in BJJ, MMA...etc

See this thread for reference.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts_updsub&forum=1&thread=1744492&page=1&pc=8162

Some of the guys on the thread have posted a bounty on this guy for video of him teaching or rolling.

Seen video of him training and it should be easy money.

If I was still @Cortland I would jump on this, it has been 20 years. As long as this douche nozzle is not teaching anymore it is a dead thread.

I think the guy is teaching still...

I spoke to him a few days ago and he acted like he was teaching. Also claimed he was a black belt under lineage of GM Mansor. Talked to GM Mansor and he said he had no idea who he was.

Mud Monster - I think the guy is teaching still...

I spoke to him a few days ago and he acted like he was teaching. Also claimed he was a black belt under lineage of GM Mansor. Talked to GM Mansor and he said he had no idea who he was.

Why did you bother talking to GM Mansor ?? Did you have some doubts ?

There was no doubt whatsoever that Dave was lying. The reason I spoke to GM Mansor was because when you tell someone "I teach bjj, I'm a black belt, and this is my lineage" you are basically using everyone in your lineage as a marketing tool to get new students and make money for yourself.

Basically this tool is making money off GM Mansor's name and he has the right to know IMO. If he doesn't choose to pursue it that's his choice, but I don't think he is happy that someone used his name like that. Phone Post

NCAA92 -  If I was still @Cortland I would jump on this, it has been 20 years. As long as this douche nozzle is not teaching anymore it is a dead thread.

He is still teaching, unfortunately. We are trying to shut him down for good. He even uploaded a nice armbar instructional from a practice room a week or two ago...really bad.

Where is this armbar video? I saw one a while back...bad recording, but good enough you could tell he was not even close to a black belt level.