ATTN: Crazy Larry, madmartigan, Nytron, Jimmy 23

All joking aside, Im sorry about the loss of your friend. 

Mike was a great guy!

Requiescat in pace, comrade!

58 Likes

![Toodaloo Mother Fuka GIFs | Tenor](upload://kNLnl8xjMCEsvn1FPe7EDIxGvdS.gif)

7 Likes

RIP

Unbelievable that this guy is one of their heroes 

2 Likes

I wonder if Grampa Joe will apologize for saying that this murderer’s victim incited his own death.

I’m actually shocked Antifa/BLM isn’t pissed a white guy is taking his 15 min as the face of their movement. Whitey appropriating culture again

1 Like
HELWIG -

All joking aside, Im sorry about the loss of your friend. 

Mike was a great guy!

Requiescat in pace, comrade!

![](upload://q06tJbq4h1R5MVV7gPDmleoIAQV.gif)

Cops killed another innocent White man, did they? Bummer.

Wow that loser took the easy suicide by cop path

1 Like
Jack Carter -

Lol. If you really think normal left leaning people idolize this guy then you’re so out of touch it’s crazy. Not sure if your realize this but 99% of the country aren’t extremists assholes. The media has got you on tilt. That’s just what they want. Be better. 

10 Likes

Hahaha...that'll be a big ole +1 for OP!

What two faggots thumbed down OP??

5 Likes
Al Cappucino -

I'm guessing he has at least 2 more coming.

![](upload://c20GBvX2ZK0M7dxhl4pUtwhXTat.jpeg)

3 Likes

I couldn't care less about this guy, but I am curious what percentage of the forum would think - if, say, it were Kyle Rittenhouse that were killed by cops trying to arrest him, with no video footage - that the police lied about him going for a gun. 

3 Likes
Crazy Larry -

I couldn't care less about this guy, but I am curious what percentage of the forum would think - if, say, it were Kyle Rittenhouse that were killed by cops trying to arrest him, with no video footage - that the police lied about him going for a gun. 

That would have been a 2.5 to 1 trade off. I'd be okay with it. Faggot. 

2 Likes
Uli Kunkel -
Jack Carter -

Lol. If you really think normal left leaning people idolize this guy then you’re so out of touch it’s crazy. Not sure if your realize this but 99% of the country aren’t extremists assholes. The media has got you on tilt. That’s just what they want. Be better. 

Keep in mind I think you're talking to somebody who thought the president of the United States was from Kenya.

He's stupid and he's dishonest

5 Likes
Crazy Larry -

If Kyle pulled a rifle on federal Marshall's, nobody would dispute it. No video? The Guy admitted it.

edit. There's eyewitnesses to your hero firing on marshals.

Oh Stupid Larry...

5 Likes
ABCTT Dos -
Al Cappucino -

I did, it's a faggot thread built for faggots made by a faggot that likes to gossip like high school girls. It's not a thread a man would make it's just petty garbage. 

5 Likes
Balls Mahoney -
ABCTT Dos -
Al Cappucino -

I did, it's a faggot thread built for faggots made by a faggot that likes to gossip like high school girls. It's not a thread a man would make it's just petty garbage. 

Were you a friend of Mike? You seem to be taking his hilarious death pretty hard. 

1 Like