Attn: Dan Simmler

You have a new fan. I enjoyed meeting you at the Bud Cup. You are a tremendous fighter. Hope to see you back at the cup next year. Your concentration can get you far.

I eat with Dan every Wednesday and all I can tell you about this guy is that he is serious about eating and he does it very well. Be it wrap it up or green fields.

yes dan does take his eating seriously. i once saw him return a plate at Chillis b/c those bastards forgot to leave off the butter.

:-)

ttt for Simmler

ttt for my boy Simmler!!!  How did he do at the Budweiser event?

- Dustin

TTT Dan is cool as hel and slick as hell

When I was in a bathroom in Florida one time, Simmler was the only person I could talk to about my problems. Damn that kid is cool.

Two protein shakes.
Large chicken salad.
Side of black beans
and a cajun chicken sandwhich.

Folks I witnessed it. Down the Hatch!

Sushi Bar

6 california rolls
5 Alaskan rolls
2 Rainbow rolls
2 octupus
9 pieces of sashimi
and and and he had a fruit bowl for dessert

he's the only man affiliated with NAGA I know to turn down free alcohol

Cool Dude. One of the best Purples belts out there.

Cool Dude. One of the best Purples belts out there.

He should be higher than purple, that is really talented. And he is a cool dude as well.

one of the toughest purples Ive rolled with

"When I was in a bathroom in Florida one time, Simmler was the only person I could talk to about my problems."

lol, did you strike up the conversation while taking a shit or a piss? What were the problems you discussed and how did he help you resolve them:)

Dan is a cool guy - very talented and a great sportsman.

Ha, ha Chalupa, that hysterical. Im still laughing, excellent humor.

Jk, all I can tell you is Dan is not only a motivational speaker, he should be going to Medical school to be a doctor.

He placed in the Pro Division- 2nd I think. If I am not mistaken he was beaten by Rafael Lavato Jr. But he was really impressive. Like you said a really nice guy.

Hey Guys,
Thanks to all for the good words. Means alot. Chalupa, I was chewing gum.....
BFH is crazy.......
I took second in the middle weight pro, first match was 4-0 against a ATT Back belt, I didnt know his name, second match I caught Alliances Chris Moriarty w a rear naked choke in OT, and I lost to Lavato 0-2 via sweep, I locked in a reverse triangle w like 10-15 seconds left, but it wasnt enough time to get it tight I guess, Im a purple belt with tons to learn, I dont like losing, but a 0-2 loss to a Black belt w Pan-Ams and Mundial medals at brown wasnt that horrible. I had a great time, met some nice people. I look forward to it again next year.
-Simmler

Simmler has a great ass !!!

Simmler is my hero

Good job Dan!!!!