ATTN: Dan The Wolfman

Just saw you steal the show on How I Met Your Mother. I've never seen anyone act like they were sitting on a train on their way to work as good as you and I've seen them all.

Did you show any of your moves to the cast while you were on set? Or did you bang any of the girls . . . Or Barney Stinson?

Sorry if this has already been asked, I hardly ever watch that show but I just watched the last 10 mins of an episode just there and when I seen Dan I had to make this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Dan also stole the show on SoA as a russian guy. Once I knew it was him I had to go rewatch it and beat.....I mean enjoy it. Phone Post 3.0

Fedoral Crime - Just saw you steal the show on How I Met Your Mother. I've never seen anyone act like they were sitting on a train on their way to work as good as you and I've seen them all.

Did you show any of your moves to the cast while you were on set? Or did you bang any of the girls . . . Or Barney Stinson?

Sorry if this has already been asked, I hardly ever watch that show but I just watched the last 10 mins of an episode just there and when I seen Dan I had to make this thread. Phone Post 3.0
9/10 Phone Post 3.0

He's been in all kinds of shit. He had a VHS compilation of his bits in shows that is too awesome to describe.

One bit would have him roughing up a sickly old guy on the mat demo'ing something or other, then immediately flash to the 25 seconds he was on screen ogling the hot actress' booty as she walked past, dropping his sunglasses with a "Daaaaammmmmnnnnn....." look on his face like it was an 80 John Hughes flick.

If he would post it, it is over the top ridiculous and awesome.

What specific episodes is he in for the SOA and the Mother show? I think they're both on Netflix and I need some new spank material.