ATTN: DANA, CINDY O or anyone at Zuffa....

There seriously needs to be an MMA show like the one on HDnet. When PRIDE was around they had a shown on FSN that was awesome. Not just because it showed fights but because they actually discussed the fights and like him or hate him Frank Trigg did a great job giving his insight into alot of the matches.

For a while there was a show but it was on midnights on saturday mornings. Obviously it won't be a huge draw if thats where you put it.

TUF is great and all but it still doesn't give people who don't know what they are watch any helpful insight to continue to watch MMA and understand it. It took how many years for people to not boo when the fight went to the ground. Just now people are starting to cheer when there are guard passes but it seems like it could have gone much quicker if there was a show that actually explained the moves and explained what someone was thinking while trying to pull off a move

Joe Rogan does a great job of explaining while he is commentating but no offense to Joe, there isn't enough time during the broadcasts for him to really get in depth. I would really like to see either Joe or a fighter do a similar show so MMA can grow a bit faster and gain some popularity to people who still don't understand its not a bloodsport and all that nonsense.  

Make this happen!

1 Like

Be patient, grasshopper=)

Cindy

/signed 

CindyO -  Be patient, grasshopper=)

Cindy

Wrong day for that quip. =(

x - 
Zedlepln - 

Cindy

Wrong day for that quip. =(

It’s EXACTLY the day for that quip…Made me  think of Carradine and smile.

Good approach. Voted up.

This thread made me laugh and cry...........mostly cry...

Cindy

Is that confirmation or is that a slice of pie type response like "good things come to those who wait"?

You have peaked my interest. Don't hold back. Tell me everything you know.

Working on it!

There was Inside the UFC and then there's UFC Wired which helps bring some background to the fights.

Plus Amir Sadollah's updates during TUF, if I could understand anything Amir said...

they have tried a few things. but it usually doesn't work when its on at 0330 on sunday night-MM

Ummm Cindy? That show coming anytime soon?

3 Likes

I still love you my princess. Still here Doin work to keep the UG alive.
I Miss you. Are you ever coming back ?

I second that. Would be nice to talk with her again.

1 Like