attn: dana dfw lorzeno re: Fight Pass

Not to mention they keep advertising certain cards as being "only on fight pass" then I log in to watch and it's fucking blacked out in Australia because it's airing on cable tv here. So I'm cancelling today. You dun goofed zuffa, you dun goofed. Phone Post 3.0

I tweeted @ZiggysFollies as he is the one overseeing the fightpass development Phone Post 3.0

Let me bang bro for president. I'm serious Phone Post 3.0

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for even half of that promised content to be up.

Madrugadao - In fairness, it is far better to shit all over their shitty product on here, than it is to email their customer service dept. How would anyone (honestly) think differently?

I think both is a reasonable thing to do. Ha. Definately call customer service. They might not be able to do anything about the site but I bet they can affect financials and extend you a free month or something. Makes sense no? Phone Post 3.0

TheCrow13 - I tweeted @ZiggysFollies as he is the one overseeing the fightpass development Phone Post 3.0

The right person to get in touch with.

uniquetechnique - 
TheCrow13 - I tweeted @ZiggysFollies as he is the one overseeing the fightpass development Phone Post 3.0

The right person to get in touch with.

Actually he seems like completely the wrong person to get in contact with. That twitter feed is full of nothing but bullshit. Here are the facts:

UFC Fight passes promise 10x as much content as it delivers

End of facts. Marshall obviously is doing a horrible job - fire his ass and replace him with something that will get the job done.

I'm dumping Fight Pass after TUF Phone Post 3.0

Sydney Crosby's Iron Jaw - Lol at anyone who paid for this. You guys should know better. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly, how many times does Dana have to lie for you guys to catch on? Anyone who has been following the UFC for more than a year should have known this would have been another broken promise.

TheCrow13 - I tweeted @ZiggysFollies as he is the one overseeing the fightpass development Phone Post 3.0
Any response? I tweeted him a few times weeks ago and never got 1 response. Shocking Phone Post 3.0

Mr_Honky - 
TheCrow13 - I tweeted @ZiggysFollies as he is the one overseeing the fightpass development Phone Post 3.0
Any response? I tweeted him a few times weeks ago and never got 1 response. Shocking Phone Post 3.0

Marshall is dipshit, look at his twitter feed and look at the product he's created. You think he's going to claim it's anything but great? His fucking name is on it, of course he's going to do nothing but say how awesome it is. Zuffa will lose a TON of money from his buggling Fight Pass and he should lose his job over it.

6ULDV8 - 

lol, Exactly!

I agree with everything the op has said. I'm not the type to complain, but I'm completely disgusted in what I just ended up paying for Phone Post 3.0

I would love to pay a monthly few for the content promised. Poor reviews kept me away. Phone Post 3.0

Fee Phone Post 3.0

MMAtador - They have exactly 3 weeks to fix this shit otherwise I am canceling also. Phone Post 3.0
So you are just going to be fucked out of $9.99? Phone Post 3.0

Vulva Fabulous - I agree with everything the op has said. I'm not the type to complain, but I'm completely disgusted in what I just ended up paying for Phone Post 3.0

Yea..it does suck though that you guys are getting fu**ed.

Vote with your dollars. It was obvious from the launch of the service that it was severely flawed in many aspects. You should have cancelled during the free trial like the rest of us.

They need to do a lot of work to get me to subscribe again. In the meantime, my 9.99 goes to WWE to watch their entire library in fullscreen 720p as advertised.