ATTN; DANA...fix this bullsh!t judging!

Hire some judges who know what they hell they're watching!

What we saw in Bisping vs Sonnen was complete bullshit at best.

I'm calling it; Either the UFC is pushing for certain fighters to win or the judges are complete morons. Sad thing is, I think it's a bit of both.

And you wonder people want to stream your product...

Wow, for someone with an 02 join date I figured you'd realize that the commission hires the judges, not Dana.

30-27 was a joke and somewhere Matt Hamill is laughing

30-27 was pretty stupid.

Chael did win though. He got rounds 1 and 3.

LOL.

Sonnen won the first and third easy. Phone Post

rrg1 - Hire some judges who know what they hell they're watching!

What we saw in Bisping vs Sonnen was complete bullshit at best.

I'm calling it; Either the UFC is pushing for certain fighters to win or the judges are complete morons. Sad thing is, I think it's a bit of both.

And you wonder people want to stream your product...

derp

OP is not terribly bright, and the poster child for not using join date as a base for knowledge.

UGCTT_molsonmuscle360 - Wow, for someone with an 02 join date I figured you'd realize that the commission hires the judges, not Dana.

I know who hires the judges moron. I'm saying that Dana and Co need their own judges.

I know...it's difficult.

The UFC can suck my dick.

I will from here on out be streaming every single event. Fuck this.

rrg1 - 
UGCTT_molsonmuscle360 - Wow, for someone with an 02 join date I figured you'd realize that the commission hires the judges, not Dana.

I know who hires the judges moron. I'm saying that Dana and Co need their own judges.

I know...it's difficult.

sure you do slick.

rrg1 - 

I know...it's difficult.

Yeah, call me a moron when you suggest something that would make it so they wouldn't be able to have sanctioned fights. Seriously, one judge scored the fight wrong by one round, it was a close fight, but it seems like most people who are neutral to the situation thought it was a good call. Bisping himself has been involved in worse decision.

Hey op. Kill yourself. Phone Post