ATTN DANA: Gonzaga vs. Tuchscherer = RIDICULOUS!

Dana I hope you've given Tuchscherer a huge bonus and I hope you keep him on board for at least a few more losses. That fight was absolutely ridiculous... he was literally puking his balls out in the Octagon and SHOULD'VE taken the DQ. But instead he fights on, immediately eats the kick that KO'd Cro Cop into bolivian, and STILL keeps fighting. Would Gonzaga have done the same?

I hardly know anything about Tuchscherer but please give this man some props!

I agree, he should be well compensated for the loss of his testicles.

the kick that KO'd Cro Cop into bolivian

there's potential here

It shouldn't have been a DQ, it should have been a no contest. 

Yeah he should have never even been able to "choose to fight".  Dude was coughing blood, then puking it into a bucket for almost 3 minutes.

Agreed with NC. Not a DQ. Accidental. And only a one-time thing. Hell, even Overeem didn't get DQ'd for kneeing Cro Cop's balls into his body on repeated occasions.

Can we get the audio rip at the least of this??

I swear to God it sounded like one of his testi's popped.  There had to be serious damage.

If he'd puked blood for 7 minutes or more, I could understand stopping the fight.

Otherwise, play on!

great post brian. I could not believe how long that damn ref let it go, gonzaga most likely hurt him for a while if not career

HappyFunBall - 
the kick that KO'd Cro Cop into bolivian

there's potential here
Well, there is now..

So what exactly determines the difference between a DQ and NC? "Intent"?

The problem is that now fighters are just starting to throw the inside leg kick without much concern for the rules let alone their opponent's well-being. Basically for a willing fighter, if he throws what looks like a leg kick and hits the guy SQUARE in the nuts, apparently it's just an 'accident' and it's no one's fault. That's BS, it's the fault of the guy who threw it. Rogan discusses this problem every time it happens and thankfully he does, it needs to be better addressed.

Sadly, it's hilarious that after the timeout Gonzaga immediately goes head hunting, knowing that his crippled Tuchscherer with a kick to the balls and nothing else. Shitty way to win IMO

What he demonstrated here was YAMMA power

Only fair to bring him back

Brian Rule - So what exactly determines the difference between a DQ and NC? "Intent"?

The problem is that now fighters are just starting to throw the inside leg kick without much concern for the rules let alone their opponent's well-being. Basically for a willing fighter, if he throws what looks like a leg kick and hits the guy SQUARE in the nuts, apparently it's just an 'accident' and it's no one's fault. That's BS, it's the fault of the guy who threw it.

I'm a Napao fan but I totally agree with this. Sure there is probably quite seldom any intent but there are also no repercussions for not really aiming with your kicks. Its a responsibility thing, I would definitely want more point deductions and DQs. The same applies to eye poking.

It's ultimately Chris' decision to go out there, it is out of dana's hands. His corner obviously didn't talk him out of it, so the fight went on.

I do agree he deserves another fight on the prelims in the future, , he is a tough guy who can clearly take punishment and can probably put on a good war against a fighter more on his level.

It was hilarious when Gonzaga backed off to let him get up and then punched him before he was all the way up. Lol.

Brian Rule - Dana I hope you've given Tuchscherer a huge bonus and I hope you keep him on board for at least a few more losses. That fight was absolutely ridiculous... he was literally puking his balls out in the Octagon and SHOULD'VE taken the DQ. But instead he fights on, immediately eats the kick that KO'd Cro Cop into bolivian, and STILL keeps fighting. Would Gonzaga have done the same?

I hardly know anything about Tuchscherer but please give this man some props!

Oh COME ON, he caught one from GG's toes.
(CC went on after huge knees from Kongo)

He then layed on the floor, rolled around, asked for a puke bucket, took his entire 5 minutes and almost didn't come back in to fight.

gif or video of him puking?

and moreover, 5 full minutes is PLENTY of time to recover from a nut shot.
He was wearing a cup for gods sake.

I am sure the guy is tough, but I think he way over played it.

he was literally puking his balls out in the Octagon and SHOULD'VE taken the DQ. But instead he fights on, immediately eats the kick that KO'd Cro Cop into bolivian, and STILL keeps fighting. Would Gonzaga have done the same?

This is a pretty ballsy statement