attn dana here is how you can make it up.

Dana you just signed James Toney and you dont really know what to do with him well here is my idea.

Silva vs James Toney on the undercard of the very next UFC.
Silva doesn't need time to train cus he has not had a fight in awhile (yesterday does not count as a fight)
This really has the best market value when you really think about it.
You put it on the undercard and advertise that if its a real fight it will be aired and if not you wont.
Silva hates going to the ground as of late and god knows James Toney doesnt want to go there.
If Silva stands with him he gets hurt no way around it.All that stupid shit he has been doing a boxer will walk threw it.
If he goes to the ground it should be fast to.
You win all 3 ways.
No boring the ppv customers if its a 5 round dance contest and a lot of happy customers if toney takes his head off.
I am not a big fan of James Toney but I have seen most of his fights and the guy has a very fast very hard hit that Silva is not going to just shake off.
and the third way you could win is if Silva takes it to the ground it would also be a fast fight.
You cant lose here Dana.

...i don't hate this idea

lol at letting some fat bloated boxer come in and destroy you best fighter.

Yeah, don't like the idea of a boxer coming in and destroying arguably the best striker in the UFC.

this isnt a bad idea. Anderson has been flirting with boxing.
Also anderson wouldnt need to cut.

/signed.

Next title defense on Spike TV.  No Anderson on PPV imo....

James Toney is not fat right now.
He is in his fighting form for his class in boxing.

Just having Silva sit is not going to hurt him at all.
This would ether
A. Make him fight
B. Teach him a lessen

You cant do that stupid dance shit infront of a pro boxer.
He will walk in and hurt you.
Boxers train to hit.Hit hard and hit fast. that is all they train and a boxers punch is faster then 90 percent of the mma guys out there.It is there one great advantage there only one imo as well but that is nether here or there.
Simple put if Silva were to Dance like that infront of toney a ex champion he would get hurt very fast.

I would also like to say before I get spammed as a trol that if Silva took it to the ground it would be equally fast in his favor but I dont think he would.

Thought about making this thread myself and I'm surprised more UGers aren't pushing for this.

Toney is a terrible match-up for Silva.

ttt

lol @ you idiots thinkin silva wouldnt beat the piss outta james toney without ever havin to take it to the ground

ttt... need more signers.

TheThrill - lol @ you idiots thinkin silva wouldnt beat the piss outta james toney without ever havin to take it to the ground

Dude your insane a pro boxer beats a mma guy on the feet all day. You take away the ground game and its over.
I cant remember what fighter it was cus im going back about 10 years but he was a belt holder in the ufc when asked who would win against him and tyson he said if its stand up I have to say he would beat me but if it were mma rules and I take him to the ground it would be quick very quick.

stkysmurff - 
TheThrill - lol @ you idiots thinkin silva wouldnt beat the piss outta james toney without ever havin to take it to the ground

Dude your insane a pro boxer beats a mma guy on the feet all day. 

Really?  What's his answer for the leg kicks and knee that shattered Maia's face?

Silva probably wouldn't take it to the ground....that doesn't mean he wouldn't launch a flying knee, head kick and thai clinch.