ATTN Dana White

ManhoefKOAnderson - LOL.

If I joined this forum around 50 days ago I probably wouldn't cock off to Dana White with an attention thread. Douche bag.

Brasky - 
ManhoefKOAnderson - LOL.

If I joined this forum around 50 days ago I probably wouldn't cock off to Dana White with an attention thread. Douche bag.

First of all get your nuts outta dana's mouth.

Second of all, I've been around here since submission fighting days. You've been here a whole two years.

Third of all, Dana White doesnt post on here anymore unless it involves pumpkins. If you were a fan, you'd know that.

ttt for dana to see :)

LOL @ this entire thread for suggesting Fedor actually beat somebody last night. Fucking get real guys.

He beat a guy that was changing tires 6 months ago.

EPGScott - I think Dana just realized he has the best HW fighter on the planet, I am sure he will sleep well tonight.
If that's true, perhaps he'll finally relent and allow his heavyweight champion to have one fight outside of the UFC.  Having vanquished the overrated and exposed Fedor, Brock Lesnar could return the the Octagon the undisputed champion of the universe. 

^^ 

:)

Lesnar would have to fight Rogers first,  in a #1 contender match - duh... 

bam57bam - LOL @ this entire thread for suggesting Fedor actually beat somebody last night. Fucking get real guys.

And Georges St-Pierre used to be a garbage man.

haha

"The most amazing thing about this thread is that you numnuts thinks BLAF believes what he says about Fedor. "

The most amazing thing about this thread is there are many people who actually believe everything Dana says.

ManhoefKOAnderson - 
surfing - ManKOAnd,
You left out the part where Dana changed his story, tried to sign Fedor, then went back to bad mouthing him when it went south.

Please revise.

Thank you.

Dana at Pride GP 2003 - "I think our guy (Tim Sylvia) could beat Fedor"

Fedor KO's Tim Sylvia

Dana - "Fedor is over rated. Arlovski will beat him"

Fedor KO's Arlovski

Affliction goes bye bye. Fedor is free agent.

Dana - "We'll get Fedor, he's the best ever. He will be with UFC. Automatic HW title shot"

Fedor signs with Strikeforce

Dana - "Fucking Fedor is a fucking over rated fuck. You guys like to fucking rank Fedor p4p. We have Anderson Silva. He is the true p4p."

Anderson has the worst fight against Thales Lietes.

Dana - "Fucking Fedor is over rated. Fuck him. He wants to be the fucking best? He has to fucking fight in UFC where the fucking best are at!"

Fedor signs against Top Ten Ranked Undefeated Brett Rogers.

Dana - "He's [Fedor] fighting a dangerous guy," White recently noted. "I don't think he's [Fedor] that good, I think he's overrated and I think he might get knocked out.
[Fedor] isn’t getting any younger, he hasn’t really been that active, he’s not the most physically fit guy you’ll ever see, and this guy Brett Rogers could end up clipping him, and then what does that mean?"

Fedor KO's Brett Rogers live on CBS with millions watching.

Dana - "Fuck."

+1

Dana said he DID NOT want Fedor to lose against Rogers. He wants him to lose in the UFC, which he would.

ManhoefKOAnderson - 
surfing - ManKOAnd,
You left out the part where Dana changed his story, tried to sign Fedor, then went back to bad mouthing him when it went south.

Please revise.

Thank you.

Fedor KO's Tim Sylvia

Fedor KO's Arlovski

Dana - "We'll get Fedor, he's the best ever. He will be with UFC. Automatic HW title shot"

Dana - "Fucking Fedor is a fucking over rated fuck. You guys like to fucking rank Fedor p4p. We have Anderson Silva. He is the true p4p."

Dana - "Fucking Fedor is over rated. Fuck him. He wants to be the fucking best? He has to fucking fight in UFC where the fucking best are at!"

Dana - "He's [Fedor] fighting a dangerous guy," White recently noted. "I don't think he's [Fedor] that good, I think he's overrated and I think he might get knocked out.
[Fedor] isn’t getting any younger, he hasn’t really been that active, he’s not the most physically fit guy you’ll ever see, and this guy Brett Rogers could end up clipping him, and then what does that mean?"

Dana - "Fuck."

pretty much sums up dana white.

fedor>UFC

lol

ManhoefKOAnderson - 
bam57bam - LOL @ this entire thread for suggesting Fedor actually beat somebody last night. Fucking get real guys.

And Georges St-Pierre used to be a garbage man.

not 6 months ago...

ttt

ManhoefKOAnderson - 
surfing - ManKOAnd,

Please revise.

Thank you.

Fedor KO's Tim Sylvia

Fedor KO's Arlovski

Dana - "Fuck."

lol

LOLz at all the crazyness tonight. Cotto vs. Pacquaio was awesome. UFC Vera / Couture was a complete joke when the moment it was announced. Brock done. Mino / Carwin OUT. LOLz....

More LOL at Dana for tonight.

ttt