ATTN: Dana White.

Give Marquart another chance.

agreed

Agreed. We all make mistakes and he's got a family to feed. Make him a subject for more "random" testing in the UFC. Drop a few UA's on him throughout the year and if he fails one again, cut him

Agreed.

Unless there's something we aren't hearing, I think he still belongs in the UFC.

Dana being Dana Phone Post

Yep. Good guy and he put it all out there unlike Chael. It wasn't unclear at all....

Marquardt deserves to be in the UFC. He fires Nate but keeps Sonnen around when Sonnen has done a lot more bullshit Phone Post

yes.

Free Nate

Signed!!!!!

-Until Nate

Sure why not.

At least Nate didn't try to hide his HRT from the commission like someone else... 

Signed.

I'm STILL confused about Chael's stuff, I'm fairly clear on Nate based on what he put out there.

I have zero idea why there is a double standard here. If Dana wants this to be a mainstream "sport" he needs to be transparent in his decision making process. He can't keep Chael because he is a promoter and fire Nate because he isn't. Or he can, but people will continue to look at MMA as entertainment first and sport second.

Think it might be that Nate fucked up the card more then anything. Sure DFW wasn't happy losing his main event fighter the day before the fight. At least Chael fought. Idk just my opinion Phone Post

He got caught back in 2007...this WAS his second chance. If he can't manage his medical needs with his fight schedule he doesn't deserve to be a UFC fighter, end of story. There are way too many talented fighters for Dana to eff around with guys who can't get their shit straight.

bjws - I have zero idea why there is a double standard here. If Dana wants this to be a mainstream "sport" he needs to be transparent in his decision making process. He can't keep Chael because he is a promoter and fire Nate because he isn't. Or he can, but people will continue to look at MMA as entertainment first and sport second.

And besides chael might be a "promoter" but he is terribly boring as a fighter.

At least marquart is pretty exciting.