Attn Dana White

We got some real UG’ers in that scene.

Dana “coffee cakes” White

John “JoJo” Morgan

Conor “the mush” winstherematch

2 Likes

Let’s ask him.

Hey @dfw.jr - Whatever happened to that base jump you were supposed to do, off the Vegas hotel for getting 1.5 PPV’s at UFC100?

And, Barry wants to know; Why do you keep watching Canelo, during Rose fights?

Did you really bet a million dollars on Ben Askren, beating Jake Paul?

And, whatever happened to Steve Cofield? Remember him? He was the Ariel Helwani, before Helwani.

BTW, you used to say everyone was terrified of being called a ‘nut-hugger’! Whatever happened to that word?

Who do you hate the most? Stephen Espenoza, Bob Arum, Ariel Helwani, Oscar, Jerry Millen, the Las Vegas Culinary Union, or Loretta Hunt?

And, lastly, have you still got love, for your old UG bros (goofs on the internet)?

@JohnMorganMMA

6 Likes

He does that shit all the time…one of the fights I was at he was watching Rigo vs Loma

1 Like

He’s been a pirate for years then

2 Likes

Not Cool Yes GIF by HBO Max

3 Likes

Snl Kill Him GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 Likes

Iain Armitage Comedy GIF by CBS

2 Likes

No fucken way, Dana’s Aces!

*Although Oliveria got fucked, regardless of that stupid little fucking article said. You want to call it tge Super Bowl, run it like a fucking Super Bowl.

1 Like

Get some nudes of this one and throw her in the MILF GILF thread, somthing tells me @BigWes would like her alot

3 Likes

Strut GIF

4 Likes

Wood

2 Likes

We could find someone on here to replace Dana

2 Likes

I doubt that very much. BLAFs done amazing thiings for the UFC, fighters, and fans. People can always speak on how they think somthing can be better, thats easy. Getting in there, and taking a hemorrhaging company worth 2 million dollars banned in most states and turning it into a World Wide brand (recognized by most as the gold standard) is no easy feat. In fact its a monumental achievement. Yes the Ferritas family bank rolled, but Dana spearheaded and has been the face of the organization since UFC 30, for better and worse. To think we could just grab somebody from this forum and assume they would do a better job than him is laughable.

2 Likes

I think you can do it

2 Likes

2dx5uw

3 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

3 Likes

The Boss Sport GIF by UFC

4 Likes

Being described as “stuck to Dana’s balloon knot” isn’t exactly inspiring me to jump in here, but I can tell you that @dfw.jr still has much respect for this place and has talked to me about posting in here again. I hope to see it happen soon!

But is he in here reading on a daily basis and likely to see your threads on a random basis? No. He’s a little busy. Lol.

7 Likes

I think the only times you’ve ever addressed me, you’ve asked me to tell a racist joke. Not going to happen. Not funny to me.

Other than that, I’m a 14-year Vegas resident and happily outdrink every colleague every chance I get. Not a big powder guy, but there’s a story behind it. Happy to kick it with you anywhere, but it’s not starting with a racist joke.

6 Likes