ATTN: DFW Having the UFC on Fuel TV = NOT GOOD

Dana alot of us fans do not or cannot get fuel TV due to our areas and providers. So we get to miss out on events and media. Please get rid of Fuel tv and move to a different channel.

Signed

A loyal fan

Signed.

signed Phone Post

Never heard of "Fuel TV" before. :(

Clearly you are clueless to what they are trying to do.

I dont have Fuel either but its pretty simple to see what they are doing.

Signed

Cleary you are clueless to what the OP is trying to do.

Signed.

And you do realize FX doesnt have the room to air all the UFC content, using Fuel to put all the UFC's shoulder programming, prelims, live events, weekly magazine shows etc will make Fuel a channel fans will demand and shoudl get that channel into more homes.

So using the UFC to build the channel, if in two years they go from 30 mill homes right now to around Veruss or MTV 2 numbers, 75 to 80 mill homes then it worked. Fox/UFC want to use UFC programming to get more carriers to carry Fuel and shoulder programming alone wont do it, prelims, live fight cards will.

Not hard to understand, yes it may suck for fans like myself who dont have Fuel but taking a hit short term to get the channel into more homes is better for everyone in the long term.

Never heard of it either.

I didn't have it, had upgrade to time Warner sports package ($5.95) a month to get it. Not in HD which sucks! Phone Post

I don't have fuel but they are showing it on sportsnet Phone Post

They should have done there research better. What happened to ION, VS, and the G4 talks? Where the majority of fans can watch events and media w/o having upgrade or switch providers. Comcast is not going to put on fuel tv just because the UFC is on, it is just not going to happen and leaves us fans missing out.

AhYeAh - They should have done there research better. What happened to ION, VS, and the G4 talks? Where the majority of fans can watch events and media w/o having upgrade or switch providers. Comcast is not going to put on fuel tv just because the UFC is on, it is just not going to happen and leaves us fans missing out.

Oh cause they got a better and bigger deal with Fox, thats why.

And word is from people is that COmcast is adding Fuel in Jan/Feb, now I dont know if thats true but Comcast already has Fuel in some areas, just not in all areas, I dont have it in NJ and i have Comcast.

But they are saying Comcast is gonna be adding Fuel to more areas, and yeah they will add it if the demand is there.

I understand it sucks but its not hard to see what they are doing.

Thinking short term, oh I cant see this fight, this event, that doesnt matter, the deal is for 7 years, the goal is to use the UFC to get Fuel into more homes and build Fuel up as a channel, just like UFC did with Spike.

WHo knows, I mean I dont know if they would do it during this contract but if the UFC is successful over the next few years on Fox and Fox starts talkign about extending the deal they could even make Fuel the UFC network, right now they say it wont be turned, it will still be Fuel but it will have alot of UFC programming. But thats what they are doing, using the UFC to build the network.

FUck it though, I'll just stream the Fuel events online to see them if Comcast doestn add it early next year. And honestly If they dont add it within the first few months next year I will be switching to DTV.

So if Comcast wants to keep me as a customer they will add Fuel, maybe everyone wont switch over to other carriers but if Comcast doesnt add Fuel they could lose quite a few people.

I'm even willing to pay extra for Fuel, they dont even offer it though, I'll gladly pay 10 bucks extra a month for Fuel, its worth it to me, 10 bucks is nothing.

I see what you are saying Chris, but it still leaves us loyal fans out. But if Dana see's that alot of us do not or cannot get fuel tv perhaps he will make things right like he has in the past.

UFC is getting $90,000,000 a year from Fox.Your message has little impact.

AhYeAh - I see what you are saying Chris, but it still leaves us loyal fans out. But if Dana see's that alot of us do not or cannot get fuel tv perhaps he will make things right like he has in the past.

By doing what?

How would he make things right? Honestly do you think he gives a fuck if some fans are pissed right now?

Focus that anger at Comcast and other carriers that dont have it and demand the network or switch to get it if you really want to see it.

Like I said the UFC/Fox will take a hit if in two years they can get Fuel from 30 mill to 70 or 80 mill homes it was worth it.

Thinking Dana is gonna make things right, doing what? You think they are gonna abandon the plan to build Fuel and air everything on FX? UFC is doing 2200 hours of UFC programming next year, Fox and FX cant handle that, they are moving forward with Fuel, instead of bitching at Dana, bitch to Comcast and maybe we can get Fuel.

I'm not mad about the events, frankly I can find a stream in 5 seconds for any card/fight on any network so thats not a problem, the thing that pisses me off is not having the unleashed, best of prides, weigh ins, pre/post fight shows, weekly magazine shows, the shoulder programming, thats what pisses me off.

Sure I'd rather be able to watch prelims and Fight cards on my nice tv rather than a stream on my computer but I'll deal with it, not being able to watch the other programming is what pisses me off.

just call your providers and ask that they get it.

Fuel is action sports good channel IMO good fit. Phone Post

Fuel in Australia isn't even showing it live - I think it's about a 5 day delay. Phone Post