Attn: DFW Jr/Cindy O Re: Shirt Design...

I entered this in an MMA website design contest a couple of years ago...can I pleeeeaaaase print up some of them? I don't want to violate any image likeness, but really want to run a batch of them. I can donate a percentage of the sales to any charity you wish!

I fucking want that fucking t-shirt!!!!
War Quik!
Say yes dfw jr! Phone Post

I would definitely buy that shirt!!

Chango

After the contest I was contacted by someone from Zuffa about having them printed. I asked him about Dana's image and needing the image rights for the shirt but never heard anything back. Hoping that posting it on the UG it will get to the right people, approved or not!

Plus Cindy O loves me, she'll make it happen!

in

would buy for charity

That is and awesome shirt! Phone Post

an* Phone Post

would buy if this was the picture used

TTT!!! Phone Post

I want one in every color.

Dana, you have to let this fly. Phone Post

That picture looks like his match.com profile pic...

TTT

TTMFT for Dana or Cindy

Quik do you know who took the picture? If you have his/her permission then you might not need Dana's anyway since it is done in jest i.e. parody. Not 100% sure about this stuff but I do know that we can thank 2 Live Crew for helping bring the matter to judicial light.

Any UG superlawyers care to tackle this?

Not sure where I got that pic, since it's been a couple of years now. But I would rather have Dana's blessing to do it, and if he gives his go-ahead, whichever charity he chooses!
The copyright stuff is confusing and I would hate to be sued.

I've printed up some of the following t-shirt for Christmas, and had to research about copyright law in relation to using quotes. Still very unsure about using images though...

Damn, I may be giving Six Deuce some money soon! Phone Post

Save it for Black Friday, big discounts coming up :)

i noticed some items going on clearance

does that mean theres gonna be alot of new products coming soon?

by the way my six deuce gloves are great, just got them a couple months ago

Lets make this happen! Ttt Phone Post

HanzoSword - i noticed some items going on clearance

does that mean theres gonna be alot of new products coming soon?

by the way my six deuce gloves are great, just got them a couple months ago

Workin on the new products, its been a slow process. Got a couple of new shirts & a new of shorts coming out soon.