ATTN : DFW/Kirik

Now that a few weeks have passed, can we start posting gifs of 172? There's little marketing sense it not allowing it at this point and it's alienating/stifling your most dedicated fan base.

Additionally, perhaps that'd be a fair timeframe (two weeks after a PPV event), that way people can still post gifs to facilitate continued discussion/buzz for events. After all, keeping people exited and talking about events is good for the UFC brand.

Lastly, due to life/family obligations, fans can't always watch every event and seeing highlights of favorite fighters continues fan interest in future PPV events. Phone Post 3.0

Never, that's fucking illegal, egg Phone Post 3.0

I can't believe you would ask such a thing. Are you trying to bankrupt the UFC or something? Phone Post 3.0

Posted all over reddit. Phone Post 3.0

esque - Hope you posted this behind a VPN. Phone Post 3.0
No.

In my own thread before ban! Phone Post 3.0

Do you want to go to jail, son?

Fuck u u goof Phone Post 3.0

Here come the whiny cunts that over populate the UG! Phone Post 3.0

Ramsey - Here come the whiny cunts that over populate the UG! Phone Post 3.0
I'm curious if you realize that were all mocking DFW and the forum rules? Phone Post 3.0

Such a penguin Phone Post 3.0

Bellator thread is still a sticky at the top, see what happens Dana?? Fucked with the wrong website bitch Phone Post 3.0

I like the way this thread is headed...

Hear the people kirik, hear them loud Phone Post 3.0

The fights are LIVE here in Cincy tonight.  And I guess I'm going.  I was going to stay home and watch GIFs on the UG, but now I have to go see it live since that isn't an option.

Thanks Zuffa!

StrikingMMA - THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Hopefully Dana drops the lawsuit of doom on OP and Kirik banhammers him into a living death!

OP, I can't even look at you right now!
I have forgotten the face of my father... Phone Post 3.0

I will try to get some further specifics. Dana has nothing to do with it.

Kirik -

I will try to get some further specifics. Dana has nothing to do with it.

Sorry to see the puppet strings. Ruins the illusion here. Phone Post 3.0