Attn DFW: Penn vs Koscheck

Dana,

Please make this fight. Koscheck is known to love taking short notice fights.

Penn needs an opponent.

Everyone hates Koscheck and what better way for Penn to potentially go out than with a W over a villain such as this.

This is the only interesting fight out there for BJ at 170. Phone Post

Martin Kampmann, Matt Brown, Mike Swick, Johny Hendricks, Demian Maia, Che Mills, Mike Pyle, Erick Silva, Paulo Thiago, Thiago Alves, etc.

So you'd rather see BJ match up against those guys you mentioned over Kos? Phone Post

He's going to be fighting Rory still.  They both want the fight.  BJ wants to be on the Rio card while Rory wants to be on the Montreal one.  It'll probably end up on UFC 154.

Definitely. I think that's a pretty exciting list of fighters and style-wise match ups. Just MO.

Attn DFW: Penn vs a top ten 155 pounder. Thanks in advance. Phone Post

Silverball - Attn DFW: Penn vs a top ten 155 pounder. Thanks in advance. Phone Post

Indeed. Phone Post

Koscheck has Ellenberger.

Give Fitch his rematch with BJ. Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Koscheck has Ellenberger.

Baldfather, please no. I don't mind rematches but not that 1. Phone Post

letsgobois -
AussieMayhem -

Fitch laid a beating on bj the first time. I'd gladly pay to watch him do it
Again Phone Post

Sure did. After dropping the first two rounds. Phone Post

s3xyama - 
ausgepicht - Martin Kampmann, Matt Brown, Mike Swick, Johny Hendricks, Demian Maia, Che Mills, Mike Pyle, Erick Silva, Paulo Thiago, Thiago Alves, etc.

bj is pretty much on his last fight and you would have him fight che mills, matt brown ,mike pylelike wtfudge! mainee, kos over all of them atm, alves would be a fun fight if it wasnt probably gonna be his last
What are you suggesting? That BJ should get some kind of special treatment?!?! That he can't beat anyone in that list?

Malvert the Janitor -
letsgobois -
AussieMayhem -

Again Phone Post

Still took what 150 unanswered blows? BJ is lucky they're not putting him in a main event, his cardio isn't good enough for 3 let alone 5 Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Malvert the Janitor -
letsgobois -
AussieMayhem -

Again Phone Post

Still took what 150 unanswered blows? BJ is lucky they're not putting him in a main event, his cardio isn't good enough for 3 let alone 5 Phone Post

BJ gassed badly, but was never close to being finished in that fight. Remember, it's not always the quantity of strikes thrown, but also the quality, i.e. the intent.

Now, if you want to see what legit beatdowns look like, then cue up GSP vs Fitch, and just to be fair, follow that with GSP vs Penn 2. Phone Post

Matt brown

Matt has improved tons, Is fearless, Wont give up against bj.

Winnable fight for bj ir if he loses, message sent... Rethink fighti g at 170 Phone Post

wreckker - Matt brown

Winnable fight for bj ir if he loses, message sent... Rethink fighti g at 170 Phone Post

There is absolutely no chance BJ would accept that fight. Phone Post

wreckker - Matt brown

Not a fan of BJ but come on that's a joke fight. He thought fighting Gil in strikeforce was beneath him, Matt brown is just as big an insult. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
wreckker - Matt brown

There is absolutely no chance BJ would accept that fight. Phone Post
Let's scrap!

ThuggishRuggishBonez -
Silverball - Attn DFW: Penn vs a top ten 155 pounder. Thanks in advance. Phone Post

Indeed. Phone Post

This x100. Phone Post