ATTN DFW: UFC H.O.F suggestion

Maybe this has been brought up already but have you guys entertained the idea of having hall of fame fights? Obviously these fights would be few and far between but there have been legendary fights that are more than worthy of having a spot in the HOF. Some are worthy because of importance to the UFC / MMA history, some are worthy because of a rivalry and some are worthy because it was straight up fucking war from start to finish.

One day when the UFC finally opens the doors to it's HOF it would be pretty cool to have a display(some trunks, gloves, wraps, description, whatever) setup for these fights for people to see

Just saying, if it were me, I would want my HOF to have a plaque or something on Ali and Frazier's careers AND something tangible to show for "The Fight of the Century".

Thoughts? Suggestions for fight inductees?

You went full blow from the get go.

AlexinTO - 

I found your proposal a bit unclear.

Do you mean:

- nominating certain fights as hall of fame worthy like Shogun vs. Henderson
or
- having special fights in the actual hall of fame
or
- having future hall of famers fighting to get into the Hall with the loser just getting his own Thread on the Sherdog forum
or
- having current hall of famers sell memorabilia to pay their bills

I think the last option is most likely Phone Post

This one - nominating certain fights as hall of fame worthy like Shogun vs. Henderson

Thank you for cleaning that up.