Attn: Drew Fickett

rkw -
Brigham - I find you seductive and attractive, yet intelligent and interesting

That's never going to leave him on this forum.

Brigham - 
donttazemebro - "We now completely understand why that despite his excellent record so many organizations will not work with Drew and we have a pretty clear indication why he has been banned by the UFC."

I'm pretty sure that's 100% bullshit.
I was thinking that too

I was thinking that three

"Drew Fickett will never fight in the MFC. As evidenced by his latest actions Drew clearly does not want to fight Ryan Ford for the MFC title despite signing a contract to do so."

There is still time to take this free advertising circus and decide to let Drew fight. If Drew litigates over this, this presumption that his actions = an intent to breach looks like a stretch doesn't it? During this incident, didn't he go on and on about how he was going to still destroy Ford? I don't have all the info obviously, but if that's the basis for canceling his contract, it doesn't look all that solid.

I think everyone would win if Drew was back on the card. Lots of people are a lot more interested in tuning in because of all this.

The Master is a Publicity Machine !

YOU GUYS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF ASSES. PUT THE BLAME ON SOMEONE ELSE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
YOU FORGET WHAT GOT THIS ALL STARTED. JUST MAYBE YOU SHOULD'T BE LEAVING ALL THE IMPORTANT STUFF OUT TO MAKE YOUR BIG MOUTH EGOTISTIC IDIOT LOOK GOOD.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???

Fickett just wanted to stack paper - Dude fights and wants the $$$$ more fights more $$$$. $$$$= makes life a heck of a lot easier no $$$$= no fun.Good Luck Fickett.

Fickett is the UG Champion.

Let's see...Diet Dana White versus the guy who choked Koscheck out. Who do you think we're gonna side with, dumbass?

Mark calling a fighter unprofessional is fucking classic after leaving a threatening voicemail.  No wonder people do this shit to you.  Contract or not, you showed everyone who you really are.

YOUR ORGANIZATION IS A FUCKING T-SHIRT AT BEST.

skeetersmma -  Mark calling a fighter unprofessional is fucking classic after leaving a threatening voicemail.  No wonder people do this shit to you.  Contract or not, you showed everyone who you really are.

YOUR ORGANIZATION IS A FUCKING T-SHIRT AT BEST.

lol

If I was left a completely unprofessional and disturbing phone message I'd probably be acting the same way Fickett is. You're a promoter Mark...you sit here and clearly enjoy being the "heel" or "bad guy" and then you act all pissy when the UG thinks you are a tool. Seriously, I hope this put all fighters on these boards on notice to avoid the MFC as I think we all saw Fickett getting messed with was an eventuality when we all heard about this fight.