ATTN: Droc, RE: Pat Mooney

Darragh, do you still talk with Patrick Mooney? I was just watching Rites of Passage again, and it got me thinking of Pat. Is he still training/managing Thomas Lamont and the crew? Are Johnny and Adam Burrows? I was considering taking a trip to Ireland and figured I'd try to meet up with them. I haven't emailed Pat in a while, and naturally haven't seen you guys since UFC 32. Is it safe to travel there with my daughters (6 years and 19 months)?

Pat is a good guy. I met him and Droc when they came here to cover the Tito/Elvis fight, they were there for SFUK. I spoke to Pat a few times since, but lost contact. I keep up with Droc a bit. I would like to come to Belfast on vacation and train with Lamont and his crew a bit.

ttt

ttt

Hi Don,

I haven't heard from Paddy in a while, but yes he's still managing Tom' Lamont and Jonny and Andy Burrows are still involved in MMA though not fighting at the moment.

As far as I know he still has the same email address, so try that, if you don't have it anymore email me and I'll give it to you

darragh.creamer@laposte.net

DROC

Thanks Droc, I'll be in touch.