attn eaton beever

ttt

JM2010 - I'm so confused.

New member mud name, registered in 2010 claimed to be Big Daddy Gary Goodridge. Another member claimed he was fake because he fought in another country 12-24 hours before posting.

So why is Jimi upset at this ? This is what upsets you ? I mean, really... UK must be a Utopia if this is what you spend your time and energy on. A fellow UG'er being skeptical of someone claiming to be a MMA legend ? Is that really what you are so upset about ?

Didn't someone in 2000 get a green name claiming they were Rickson Gracie and proved to be fake ?

Jimi, get a life dude. You have a guy in New York claiming he is a Wallid Ismail black belt taking money from students with fake credentials and you're more concerned over a skeptical UG member ? ? ? Wow..
Ummm, not exactly.  Did you read the thread?  Basically, Eaton acted like a COMPLETE jackass.  Went so far as to say "I am 100% positive this is NOT GG"...and was obviously wrong.  A) he shouldn't have claimed so vehemently that he KNEW that it wasn't him.  B) he should step up like a man and admit that he was wrong...why is that such a hard thing to do nowadays?

Serious question?  If you saw fighter X posting on this site and you knew that he had fought out of the country within' 24 hours, would you then consider that irrifutable evidence that that poster was NOT the fighter in question?  No, you wouldn't...I hope. I would hope/assume that you'd have the decency to know that the information you have does NOT prove it isn't him, and see how the thread plays out.  He didn't...and for some reason...you're trying to justify it?

But what's really the issue is it WAS GG, and he WAS legit.  And Eaton did just about everything in his power to run off the so-called troll.  Would you like us to run off EVERY pro?  And, for the record, this is after Kirik had already Green named him.  Please stop using that 2000 argument, it was like a decade ago, Kirik has learned from his mistakes and there hasn't even been anything CLOSE to that since.

@jm2010,yeh everyone knows the rickson story.my exact issue was that the way eaton beaver conducted himself on this thread he was acting like a complete jerk and telling everyone that this is not gg and just talking shit and being rude!gg had contacted kirik himself and kirik had set him up with the greenname and still eaton beaver was acting like a fool telling everyone how stupid they are.i feel that he owes big daddy an apologie that is all.zippy called big daddy out then when he found out it was him zippy manned up and apologized.....eaton beaver shud apologize also

THE Kevin Chandler - 
JM2010 - I'm so confused.

New member mud name, registered in 2010 claimed to be Big Daddy Gary Goodridge. Another member claimed he was fake because he fought in another country 12-24 hours before posting.

So why is Jimi upset at this ? This is what upsets you ? I mean, really... UK must be a Utopia if this is what you spend your time and energy on. A fellow UG'er being skeptical of someone claiming to be a MMA legend ? Is that really what you are so upset about ?

Didn't someone in 2000 get a green name claiming they were Rickson Gracie and proved to be fake ?

Jimi, get a life dude. You have a guy in New York claiming he is a Wallid Ismail black belt taking money from students with fake credentials and you're more concerned over a skeptical UG member ? ? ? Wow..
Ummm, not exactly.  Did you read the thread?  Basically, Eaton acted like a COMPLETE jackass.  Went so far as to say "I am 100% positive this is NOT GG"...and was obviously wrong.  A) he shouldn't have claimed so vehemently that he KNEW that it wasn't him.  B) he should step up like a man and admit that he was wrong...why is that such a hard thing to do nowadays?

Serious question?  If you saw fighter X posting on this site and you knew that he had fought out of the country within' 24 hours, would you then consider that irrifutable evidence that that poster was NOT the fighter in question?  No, you wouldn't...I hope. I would hope/assume that you'd have the decency to know that the information you have does NOT prove it isn't him, and see how the thread plays out.  He didn't...and for some reason...you're trying to justify it?

But what's really the issue is it WAS GG, and he WAS legit.  And Eaton did just about everything in his power to run off the so-called troll.  Would you like us to run off EVERY pro?  And, for the record, this is after Kirik had already Green named him.  Please stop using that 2000 argument, it was like a decade ago, Kirik has learned from his mistakes and there hasn't even been anything CLOSE to that since.

VTFU

4 the beaver!! Phone Post

Anyone else think it's kind of ironing that Eaton is posting like a FUCKING ANIMAL on a fake BB thread when he doesn't even have the balls to man up and admit his OWN mistakes?.......maybe he could at least post and tell us when apologies are warranted?  I mean, obviously he wants an apology to the MMA community from his fake BB, but thinks he owes no apology for being a fuck stick to Gary?

I think this thread should be RIGHT under his BB thread until he mans the fuck up.

*EDIT: To be clear, I don't think Eaton owes us a peepeetaste vid, but a simple "I'm sorry that I acted like an asshole, I'll try to have more respect when it comes to FELLOW green namers", would suffice.

MrhensonIsAwesome - @jm2010,yeh everyone knows the rickson story.my exact issue was that the way eaton beaver conducted himself on this thread he was acting like a complete jerk and telling everyone that this is not gg and just talking shit and being rude!gg had contacted kirik himself and kirik had set him up with the greenname and still eaton beaver was acting like a fool telling everyone how stupid they are.i feel that he owes big daddy an apologie that is all.zippy called big daddy out then when he found out it was him zippy manned up and apologized.....eaton beaver shud apologize also
Agree with this 100%. I've brought this issue up on a few of Mr. Beever's threads, but he ignores it. I guess he's just hoping that if he never addresses it people are going to forget about the whole thing.

edit - double

THE Kevin Chandler -  Anyone else think it's kind of ironing that Eaton is posting like a FUCKING ANIMAL on a fake BB thread when he doesn't even have the balls to man up and admit his OWN mistakes?.......maybe he could at least post and tell us when apologies are warranted?  I mean, obviously he wants an apology to the MMA community from his fake BB, but thinks he owes no apology for being a fuck stick to Gary?

I think this thread should be RIGHT under his BB thread until he mans the fuck up.

*EDIT: To be clear, I don't think Eaton owes us a peepeetaste vid, but a simple "I'm sorry that I acted like an asshole, I'll try to have more respect when it comes to FELLOW green namers", would suffice.

agreed

TheDigitalRuler - 
MrhensonIsAwesome - @jm2010,yeh everyone knows the rickson story.my exact issue was that the way eaton beaver conducted himself on this thread he was acting like a complete jerk and telling everyone that this is not gg and just talking shit and being rude!gg had contacted kirik himself and kirik had set him up with the greenname and still eaton beaver was acting like a fool telling everyone how stupid they are.i feel that he owes big daddy an apologie that is all.zippy called big daddy out then when he found out it was him zippy manned up and apologized.....eaton beaver shud apologize also
Agree with this 100%. I've brought this issue up on a few of Mr. Beever's threads, but he ignores it. I guess he's just hoping that if he never addresses it people are going to forget about the whole thing.

Don't worry, I'm gonna go Savig Napkin this mother f'er.  Maybe I'll make Sagiv a deal, I'll help him keep his on the top if he does the same with this one?

I dunno, I'll probably get bored eventually, but as long as I see him posting about someone owning up to their mistakes you can bet your fuckin' ass I'll keep this thread TTT'd.  I don't even give a fuck that he did it (although I hope he learned his lesson), but I do think he should be man enough to at least address it in ANY thread and apologize.

EATONCROW MAN UP!

ttt

Ttt for eatoncrow. Phone Post

Eaton emailed Gary Goodridge and offered an apology privately.

I've already spoken to him about this.

There is nothing wrong with questioning credentials, once Gary posted the pic with the Fuck the UG sign all was well.

Gary's a big boy and if he's not complaining I think the rest of you should let it go.