Attn. Eddie Bravo & 10th Planet...

Hey Eddie, I got the results from my MRI back and I have a ruptured cervical disc. I'm gonna start physical therapy next week. In the meantime I'm gonna take all of this week off. I'll be back next week, just for class (no sparring) and will hopefully start sparring again the week after (although I should stick to guys my size and smaller for the next few months). It sucks, but at least I now know what I have and can do my best to heal. One thing's for sure - I can't just stop training (it would take an Epstein type injury for that, so I'll definitely be back to 10th Planet next monday. Erwann

Thanks for updating us, Erwann! Sorry to hear that it's a ruptured disc. :( Like you said though, at least you know what it is and how to go about getting better. Hope you heal up - don't rush (I know that's so hard!) - and we'll be looking forward to your return! :)

What happend to epstein?

Thanks RingGrrl. From what the doctor was saying, I probably shouldn't train for a while, but I figure that just going to class (minus the sparring) will be okay. Otherwise I'll go nuts.
Epstein broke his wrist a couple of months ago - hence no training possible at all.

ttt for Erwan, best sparring partner I could ask for. I'll return soon as well. Heal up, buddy.

Hey str8jive! I need you to come back! I'm gonna need more sparring partners my size. Hope you're keeping busy. Did you get that Playboy TV gig you mentionned last week?

Erwann,

Damn! That sucks.

Take your time healing up.

Damn near everyone is hurt at 10th PJJ, including me.

It's cause we have so much fun training, man. We throw all caution to the wind. I'll see you on monday!

Get well soon Erwann.

"Hey str8jive! I need you to come back! I'm gonna need more sparring partners my size. Hope you're keeping busy. Did you get that Playboy TV gig you mentionned last week?"

Won't know about Playboy until mid march. And yes, I'll be back soon. And I'll definately be at your size for a month or so, until I can get back down to 149

Damn that sucks! Hope you get better.

Thanks guys & Grrl...
maverick006 - Hope your knee is heeling up well.
Damn, Eddie's right - we're all a mess! :)

the forum is not eddies email account

Dear Eddie...
opps!!! sorry...

Anyways....Get well EGM! Since I'm smaller than you, I'll get
reading to take my beating...
And from you too Str8jive!!!!!

My vagina hurts.

Thanks Erwan. Actually my knee is back at 100%. As soon as I stop stuffing my face and get a knee pad I'm going to get it back on the mat.

maverick - good to hear man!
shinblade - you are smaller, but I haven't seen you in class the past few weeks. Were we just going on different days? How you been?

Oh, and stevekt - I'm sorry to hear that... :)

T3BAO - I also wanted my 10th Planet peeps to know what was up, hope that's okay with ya! :)

Bao,

I saw you working the meat hook in your last fight.

Keep messin' with it, it takes a while to master.