Attn: EliteXC.... Why?

Last nights card provided some good fights with some great legit KO's. So why have Tank take a dive against Kimbo? And the same with the Cantrell fight. You're ruining your orginization with that. We've all seen KO's before and nobody falls like that. No doubt Kimbo hits hard but c'mon! We've seen untrained guys off the street put up a better fight against him.

No pun intended, but out of curiosity, did you ever train Boxing or Muay Thai, or any other combat sport for that matter?

Jiu Jitsu only, and to clarify that's not what a pun is! Did you ever take English or Language, or any other schooling for that matter?

Threads like this need me...

Elite is to a large degree bad freak show matches. A drunk and a drug addict in the two main events. Disgraceful, no wonder they lost over 20 million in 9 months.

Long time Hot One...;)

I agree... TTT for Rocco alone!

As a matter of fact I never studied English, I'm sorry if you can't understand me.
Maybe we should try speaking in Portuguese, my native language.

In any case, my point is that I don't think he took a dive or it was a work, I just think he is too slow and old now to be a competitive fighter, and he took some serious hits to the face IMO. Thanks.

Is this the same fruhzs that travels around with Ninja and Shogun when they come to the us for their seminars?

yes, it's me.

Bad thread? Maybe, but I'm bored!

"I just think he is too slow and old now to be a competitive fighter, and he took some serious hits to the face IMO. Thanks."

Fruhzs - I totally agree with you... Why waste our time making that match up then?

IMO, because they wanted to promote Kimbo and Tank was a perfect opponent for him to display his striking, that would also help selling some tickets to the casual fan. Business, I hope they put him against a good opponent next!

I'm with ya! But until they do I'll continue to be disgusted!

"No doubt Kimbo hits hard but c'mon! We've seen untrained guys off the street put up a better fight against him."

Dude, Kimbo is raw talent.

He was beating up street guys before he REALLY started training.

Do you think training with the likes of Bas Rutten has perhaps increased his technique and made him an even sharper puncher?

Ever think of that?

Kimbo has been training hard for his fights. He's hungry.

^^^ I'M NOT KNOCKING KIMBO! I've got a problem with the "not so convincing KO".

they could of shown a preliminary fight instead of showing Bill Goldberg training