ATTN: EVILYOSHIDA - thoughts on FlatEarth CT?

EY, there is no doubt you are the resident "in the know" guy.

Have you delved into the latest trendy ct? Thoughts?

In

Hi. I do not believe in the flat earth theory although the researchers probably have uncovered some facts that contradict conventional knowledge.

i believe they are pushing stuff like FLAT EARTH and the MANDELA EFFECT to usher in a gnostic reality where there is no truth.

pope benedict called this the Tyranny of Relativity. There is no absolute truth and hence no universal morality.

the progressives are big on "many truths" to counteract the moral absolutism of Christianity.

Ed Okin - 

EY is an attention-seeking fucktard. 

how am I an attention whore when other people are making these threads addressing me? am I telling them to do that?

if you don't like mah shit, stay off mah shit.

people who truly hate me don't talk about me.

EVILYOSHIDA -
Ed Okin - 

EY is an attention-seeking fucktard. 

how am I an attention whore when other people are making these threads addressing me? am I telling them to do that?

if you don't like mah shit, stay off mah shit.

people who truly hate me don't talk about me.
I wub you :D

if you ever go on youtube you will notice that over the past 1-2 years they've been throttling the flat earth stuff. even though you never searched for it, it shows up in your recommended viewing list.

i believe the authorities want you looking into this as the ET/UFO stuff has run its course. people no longer care about ET/UFO because they never show up. in the age of smartphones no real good footage of an ALIEN GREY or even a closeup of a convincing UFO craft have surfaced.

they'd rather you be looking into FLAT EARTH instead of US BACKS ISS or NORTH KOREA. they'd rather you be looking into FLAT EARTH instead of the MASSIVE VIOLATIONS AGAINST THE 4th AMENDMENT WITH THEIR BIG DATA SPYING.

in the future the diselite want to ENGINEER REALITY with fake news and engineered social events. a population that is willing to believe 2+2=10 or 8 and sometimes 4 is perfect for this type of virtual reality engineering.

so stuff like flat earth conditions the public to believe in multiple realities. on the science front they are pushing parallel universes, many worlds etc.

I also believe the MANDELA EFFECT garbage is a psychological operation

a good practical example is the many diff. types of gender identities we have. facebook lets you choose from 50.

man can be a woman. woman can be a man.

before it was you go through an operation and you could become a woman.

now it's I THINK I AM A WOMAN, THEREFORE, I AM A WOMAN

this is what I mean when they want to usher in a gnostic reality. everything is in your head.

when your world is inside your head, any reality is possible and acceptable or can be entertained.

this is how they get you to believe that no races exist and that race is a social construct.

when they teach you lies, and the real world confronts you with truth.. it causes cognitive dissonance.

when you are cognitively dissonant, you are ripe for subversion.

Flat Earth is the most ridiculous CT of all time.

it is.

they want people looking at this. it's a safe thing to look at because it's a rabbit hole for the basement dwellers to get lost in

they also know psychologically the CT nuts want to feel SPECIAL and have SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE. there is nothing more ultimate than thinking they have discovered the TRUTH about a flat earth while the "SHEEP" continue to think the earth is round.

i mean fuck.. look at the MOON shit is round and a sphere. you can see another planet. the sun isn't a flat disk.. it's round and a sphere.

you can see other planets on a clear night.. ROUND and a SPHERE.

flat earth is completely ludicrous.

It gets scary thinking how easily mass thought can be altered or corrupted.

humans are easier to program than dogs.

for people who see it it just seems it's just a natural thing to have autonomous thought but you'd be surprised how rare it truly is.

most people do not care about the hygiene of their mind.. yet they overly care about how clean their sneakers are, even going so far to use their saliva and fingers to clean off the dirt. pathetic.

Hygiene of the mind :O

Meditation?

yes like filtering unclean thoughts or misinformation

all action starts from the mind. you think about something then you do it

i want to eat a cheeseburger starts in your mind, then you order the cheeseburger with action.

if your thoughts are not your own or you are not conscious of your thoughts you have the potential to be an automated robot.

TV is a good example of how they program you to LIKE THINGS without you even knowing it. suddenly you like something because you saw it on TV.

anyways my point is.. with the flat earth stuff or mandela effect stuff the REAL WORLD EFFECT is there is no one truth.. everything can be questioned and nothing is real. if the earth is flat then what else is bullshit? EVERYTHING... so people's minds are OPEN .. OPEN TO SUBVERSION.

the flat earth stuff is working very well on the fundamentalist scovile loving protestant christians who think it affirms what the bible says about earth. if the earth is flat then people are special. it's a bunch of hooey.

EVILYOSHIDA - it is.

they want people looking at this. it's a safe thing to look at because it's a rabbit hole for the basement dwellers to get lost in

they also know psychologically the CT nuts want to feel SPECIAL and have SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE. there is nothing more ultimate than thinking they have discovered the TRUTH about a flat earth while the "SHEEP" continue to think the earth is round.

the IRONY of this coming from a Sandy Hook hoaxtard.

you can tell the moon is a sphere from the shadows it creates when it's not a full moon. the shadowing is consistent with a sphere.

daglord - 

EVILYOSHIDA - it is.

except there is lots of precedence for atrocity propaganda. BBC staging chemical attacks, gulf of tonkin, US govt staging ISIS videos for propaganda purposes etc.

^ there is precedent.. typo

EVILYOSHIDA - 
daglord - 

EVILYOSHIDA - it is.

except there is lots of precedence for atrocity propaganda. BBC staging chemical attacks, gulf of tonkin, US govt staging ISIS videos for propaganda purposes etc.

I have never come across a more ignorant & unhinged group than the SH hoaxers. they (& you) are (were?) useful idiots personified, lead by a group of charlatans.

the LAST group that should be calling out anyone.

flat earthers have nothing on the hoaxtards delusions of grandeur.

that's my point.

^ you done?

Talk about sandy hook on a sandy hook thread.

I am not going to talk about sandy hook until I can post pictures and videos reliably. So please stop hijacking this thread. this thread is about flat earth and related subjects.

EVILYOSHIDA - ^ you done?

Talk about sandy hook on a sandy hook thread.

I am not going to talk about sandy hook until I can post pictures and videos reliably. So please stop hijacking this thread. this thread is about flat earth and related subjects.

SH was just an example, they are plenty more.

I'm talking more about your hypocrisy & being a useful idiot.

is that cool?