ATTN: Expertise (fess up)

LOL, one time I was at a supermarket in Fort Lewis, and I saw a guy that I thought was Chuck Liddell (only saw him from behind, and I saw the mohawk) I thought Chuck was there signing autographs.

Well, I had walked up behind him and started to ask him for an autograph, but in the middle of my sentence, he turned around, and he didn't even look a bit like Chuck from the front.

lol

ttt

"if you bad mouth me to your neighbor and I find out I will call you on the phone!"

BWahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Classic!

You bitch.

I'm sure Wes knows it's all in fun. He's probably playing along with it.

ttt

TTT for the Moble Dojo Beatdown

A similar situation occured with me and Kimbo Slice.
awaits internet challenge which i will never accept

if you bad mouth me to your neighbor and I find out I will call you on the phone!

Hahaaaaha

Expertise, I have your phone number, pick up when I call you today...

Now I have your number info...hahahaha!!! I just texted it to everyone in my cell phone list to prank you at all hours of the day...LOL!!!

I will man. I will. As long as I get a pizza in return.

Big Wes = Big Wuss

Wow! I cant believe it, the UG hits yet another low. I reeeaaaalllly hope this isnt serious

I see you edited your post info...LOL! Don't worry buddy I'm not a big enough prick to do that, I'm a prick but not that big of one.

I've got to train a clients until 9pm tonight so I'm probably going to have the event, which really sucks.
How are you liking living downtown?

WTF?! No phone call! Grrr!

ttt