Attn: Fantasy Football experts

I need trade advice. I have been offered a trade proposal from a desperate player in my money league. The league is standard scoring.

He is offering me Roddy White and Danny Amendola in exchange for Julio Jones. I have the 2nd highest point total in the league and in a way I think I can weather the storm of the 2 injured players being offered to me.

Do you guys think it's worth the risk? Phone Post

Who's your other WR? If you have another good WR already, Amendola isn't really gonna help much unless it's PPR. Jones and White are on the same team, so they have the same bye, same opponents, etc. Jones right now is clearly superior.

So ask yourself this. Is the gap between Amendola and your second WR greater than the gap between Jones and White?

No, i would rather keep Julio. Even without the injury concerns Julio should outscore each of them more often than not every week.

So unless you're desperately thin at wr having a stud like Julio and then a wr2 or wr3 each week should equal what the two of them produce together. Phone Post 3.0

no fuckin way man do not even consider it.

Julio jones is the number #1 wr right now and toddy white and danny amendola are not injured.

amendola is extremely injury prone

no no no no Phone Post 3.0

Dangerboy and I basically said the same thing, lol. Phone Post 3.0

Keep Julio. Amendola is coming off injury and Roddy white is second fiddle to JJ. I've got JJ and would never trade him Phone Post

why weather a storm if you don't need too?? why??

biggest rule I fantasy

DONT OVER TINKER Phone Post 3.0

dangerboy12 - Who's your other WR? If you have another good WR already, Amendola isn't really gonna help much unless it's PPR. Jones and White are on the same team, so they have the same bye, same opponents, etc. Jones right now is clearly superior.

So ask yourself this. Is the gap between Amendola and your second WR greater than the gap between Jones and White?

My other WR is Victor Cruz. We start 2 RB and 3 WR. No flex.

I would be starting Victor Cruz, Roddy White, and Amendola if I make this trade.
If I don't make the trade I would start Julio Jones, Victor Cruz, and Sidney Rice. Phone Post

NO... just NO.

Amendola is always hurt and Roddy is a shadow of himself and may never get back to 100% this year. Just deal with Rice being your 3rd and watch the waiver wire. There are a few young boys making some plays.

Post the rest of your roster. Maybe you have something you could package with Rice to upgrade that spot without giving up a top 5 WR.

JackInTheBox -
dangerboy12 - Who's your other WR? If you have another good WR already, Amendola isn't really gonna help much unless it's PPR. Jones and White are on the same team, so they have the same bye, same opponents, etc. Jones right now is clearly superior.

My other WR is Victor Cruz. We start 2 RB and 3 WR. No flex.

I would be starting Victor Cruz, Roddy White, and Amendola if I make this trade.
If I don't make the trade I would start Julio Jones, Victor Cruz, and Sidney Rice. Phone Post

If you've got Cruz too then definitely not. Those two will almost always start for you anyways so there's no point in trading for anyone you wouldn't start over them.

Depth is nice but don't weaken your team to protect against an injury that may never come. Phone Post 3.0

Just noticed you said you start 3 wr not 2 like I thought.

I still wouldn't do it though. Injury risk with amendola is too high and white's probably hit the downside of his career now where Julio is the legit number 1 even when he's back fully healthy. Phone Post 3.0

So the consensus is no.

Offer him Cruz and Rice for Amendola and White if he is that desperate.

why even offer that trade.?

you dont really need the help!

No. Those 2 are injury prone, especially Amandola Phone Post

_33 - NO... just NO.

Amendola is always hurt and Roddy is a shadow of himself and may never get back to 100% this year. Just deal with Rice being your 3rd and watch the waiver wire. There are a few young boys making some plays.

Post the rest of your roster. Maybe you have something you could package with Rice to upgrade that spot without giving up a top 5 WR.

QB- Tom Brady
WR- Julio Jones
WR- Victor Cruz
WR- Sidney Rice
RB- Ray Rice
RB- choice between Bradshaw, Joique Bell, Ben Tate.
TE- Jimmy Graham
K- Falcons Kicker
DEF- Bears Phone Post

Ok the general consensus is no. Thanks to everyone who chimed in. Phone Post

You should have took the trade!

a real kick to the nuts Phone Post 3.0