ATTN: Fellow UG'ers.

My little brother is getting a toy UFC octagon for Christmas. My parents have already got him Pride Big Nog, BJ Penn and chocolate Al.

I've got him Griffin and Bonnar double pack, just wondering if any of my fellow UG'ers know any good sites that have some good deals on the figures?

I've tried Amazon and The UFC eu store. Amazon have fair selection but are quite expensive, although I did get the Griffin and Bonnar double pack from them. UFC eu store is not very good.

Just wondering if any you guys know of any good sites? Any help is appreciated.

Wrong Forum Asshole? Phone Post

You can always get a Michael Bisping doll for like 75% off in the dump bins at TJ Max.

Sounds like an awesome christmas for your brother though.

Do kids actually enjoy the UFC toys? I mean they're action figures and all but most of my childhood toy games usually involved more spaceships and magic and less unified rules cage fighting. Different strokes I guess.

Chris Power -  Do kids actually enjoy the UFC toys? I mean they're action figures and all but most of my childhood toy games usually involved more spaceships and magic and less unified rules cage fighting. Different strokes I guess.

Something tells me kids don't follow the unified rules when playing, it would be pretty lame if they did Phone Post

Thanks for the help people, I've found this shitty looking site lol, that as some good deals on.

I'm gonna get him the Machida and Rua double pack, so he can recreate the moment machida got KO'd and then he can cry all over again lol. Phone Post

Harlem -
Chimonos Revenge - You can always get a Michael Bisping doll for like 75% off in the dump bins at TJ Max.

Last one was bought by a green name poster here. Hopefuly, the travels of bisping will grace us once again.

Haha! I remember that. Bisping is like a national treasure to the MMA community over here though, so I would have an hard time finding a cheap Bisping figure. Phone Post