ATTN: FIGHT LOVERS

i went to the big easy fighting championship in new orleans this sat, and it was a blast........not only did i get to see some great bouts ( mine included hahaha)bout got to have a great time too. the bar is called the main event, and its all decked oot in combat sports memorabilia, its even got punching bags hanging from the ceiling........this place has shows on a monthly basis and it was awesome both times ive gone......seen some great fights there.. melvins flying armbar, blew my girlfriends mind, it was sick....anyway email joe ancona at anconasgym@aol.com for more info.....hope to see you guys there, you buy the drinks...hahahahahahaha

i went to the big easy fighting championship in new orleans this sat, and it was a blast........not only did i get to see some great bouts ( mine included hahaha)bout got to have a great time too. the bar is called the main event, and its all decked oot in combat sports memorabilia, its even got punching bags hanging from the ceiling........this place has shows on a monthly basis and it was awesome both times ive gone......seen some great fights there.. melvins flying armbar, blew my girlfriends mind, it was sick....anyway email joe ancona at anconasgym@aol.com for more info.....hope to see you guys there, you buy the drinks...hahahahahahaha

who did u fight?

i was the REALLy big dude..the only heavies i think

there were 2 really big dudes. which one are u?

the bigger one

u beat that guy with an ankle lock right??

thats the one ...........the tall dude......you have a good time too matt?

ttt

yup, new orleans is kewl

damn straight

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Good job misfits!

thanks youre sweet

Chris call me asap!!!!!!!!!!!